1. Bank risk management is an important issue throughout the bank's entire business process. According to the Basel III issued by the Basel Committee, banking risks can be classified into the following categories: credit risk, market risk, operational risk, liquidity risk, country risk, reputation risk, systemic risk, strategic risk, ethics risk. Among the risks that can be reduced through management are credit risk, operational risk and liquidity risk. In this report, the banking business is classified according to the risks involved, and the businesses corresponding to the three risks that can be managed are classified and summarized.
2. After the blockchain technology to solve the problem of bank risk control has received national attention on October 24, the "2020 Economic and Financial Outlook Report" issued by the Bank of China Research Institute on November 28, 2019 clearly stated that Blockchain has brought application opportunities to the banking industry.
3. According to incomplete statistics, as of December 2019, there have been more than 20 state-owned, joint-stock, and city commercial banks in China including industrial and peasant construction, and they have used blockchain technology in their business processes. .
- Ling listened to Wu Xiaobo channel, and found these 5 opportunities in 3000 blockchain articles.
- Accelerated landing of alliance chain, "arms race" and challenges coexist
- How is the cryptocurrency cost basis calculated? As a holder, you have to know this.
- Fidelity Digital Assets: UTXO Model Leads to Overvaluation of Bitcoin's Real Trading Volume
- Does the central bank have a timetable for launching digital currency? Zhou Xiaochuan, former president of the People's Bank of China, responded
- September monthly report | Bitcoin 8000 US dollars up and down shock, USDT market value is shortly listed as "fourth"
4. Note: This article does not include the application of supply chain finance. If you want to know related content, you can pay attention to TokenInsight "Research Report on Blockchain Technology Enabling Supply Chain Finance".