Author: Even Weimin
Source: Daily Link News
On October 24th, the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee conducted the eighteenth collective study on the current status and trends of the development of blockchain technology, and the blockchain has also become a new “window” for policy. Immediately after that, governments in various places also issued a series of policies, hoping to seize the opportunity and find development in this wave of blockchain development.
- Expert comment: Development blockchain should pay attention to open source governance experience
- Smart Contract Entry Series | An important part of smart contract engineering: formal verification method
- Full deployment of cryptocurrency regulatory rules in 2020? The FATF will begin a one-year review
- Bakkt trading volume soared 3100%, the "super bull" engine finally started?
- Wuzhen·Baidu Blockchain Xiao Wei: Integrating blockchain, AI and other technologies to promote the construction of smart cities into a new stage
- How many blockchain predictions in early 2019 have been implemented now?
In this regard, "Tiantian Chain News" summarized the blockchain industry support policies, industrial parks and industrial funds in various regions.
According to incomplete statistics, as of December 16, there were a total of 26 industrial parks built or participated by domestic governments in China, of which Guangzhou and Hangzhou had the largest number of industrial parks, with 6 and 4 respectively; 9 were established Blockchain Industry Fund, with a total capital size of about 30 billion yuan, of which Nanjing and Hangzhou have the largest funds, both at 10 billion yuan.
From the perspective of policy support, Guangzhou ’s “Chain Ten” version 2.0 and Hainan ’s “Chain Six” led the country, giving blockchain industry parks and enterprises great efforts in terms of talent, technology, capital, infrastructure, and scene applications. Policy support. In addition, Xiamen, Chengdu and other local governments also introduced blockchain-related funding support and subsidy policies after the "10.24 Speech."
The details of the blockchain policies, industrial parks and industrial funds in each region are as follows:
(The content of the article is the original of Tiantian Chain News. Please indicate the source when reprinting)