In February, in the technical update, the Ethereum's Constantinople update was postponed due to a vulnerability discovered by researchers before the update.
In the application of the landing, the blockchain system developed by the State Grid was officially launched; the international pharmaceutical company Merck also used the blockchain to trace and certify the drug; Overstock announced that its blockchain property subsidiary Medici Land Governance has been linked to the Mexican Golden Pagoda The City of Tulum, Nairo State, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to develop a digital land record platform.
In terms of policy, Venezuela passed the “Constitutional Decree on the Overall System of Encrypted Assets”; in China, the People’s Bank and other five ministries and commissions issued the “Guiding Opinions on Rural Service Revitalization of Financial Services”. At the same time, EOS continues to explode multiple DApps that have been maliciously attacked.
- Getting started with blockchain | Have you seen the first reference to Nakamoto's white paper?
- Slump, dips, rebounds ... what are the speculators discussing on Weibo?
- Morgan Creek CEO: Bitcoin performance will outperform S&P 500 investment fund in the next decade
- The currency was stolen 7,000 bitcoins. The analysis concluded that the intranet was hacked by long-time APT penetration, and the price of BTC was affected.
- North Korea, risk and bitcoin
- Introduction to Blockchain | Cryptography in Bitcoin: Fundamentals of Digital Signature and Transfer
Although the market rebounded in February, the DApp heat is not as good as it used to be. In the Ethereum, in addition to the trading market class DApp and other DApps, the remaining types of DApps suffered different degrees of decline in data. On EOS, DApp's trading volume has declined, but the quiz DApp is still a big one.
ChainData think tank BlockData researched and analyzed the ETF, EOS platform data and DApp transaction data, user situation, industry development and application ranking in February 2019 to form a complete report.