Luo Mei, Ph.D. Supervisor, Department of Accounting, School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University, Director of Tsinghua Economic Management Digital Financial Asset Research Center.
(Professor Luo Mei)
Professor Luo Mei mainly studies digital currency valuation and fundamentals, and financial tax regulations of blockchain economies. In fact, doing research in this area is very similar to exploring in uninhabited areas. What does Professor Luo Mei think of this chaotic and disordered state, and how Professor Luo Mei can "orderly" research some results? The 8-question feature film of this issue will be released on Babbitt ’s official website, Weibo, and WeChat public account on December 24th. Follow us and don't miss each wonderful episode.
- The Shenzhen Municipal Bureau of Local Financial Supervision has detected 39 illegal enterprises suspected of carrying out virtual currency activities.
- Introduction to Blockchain | Filecoin launches testnet, is the age of IPFS coming?
- Cai Weide: From the era of big data to the era of blockchain, new thinking and new architecture of Internet
- People's Daily Overseas Edition: China pushes blockchain technology to innovate independently, but still faces four major challenges
- Babbitt column | Before the release of dividends and opportunities, the blockchain industry will usher in a strong supervision
- Singapore Monetary Authority and JPMorgan Chase to develop blockchain-based cross-border payment prototypes