Socrates said that an unexamined life is not worth living. 2019 is coming to an end. Have you ever stopped and painfully summarized, looked back, and examined the past year?
On Friday, December 27, Babbitt Vice President / Editor-in-Chief and Ling Xing Blockchain initiator Tang Xia Ling will bring the world's first blockchain year-end speech in Hangzhou, Ling Ting 2020.
At present, the preparations are all ready, the guest invitation has been basically completed, and elites from all over the world are gathering in Hangzhou.
- List of 18 golden sentences Ling listening to the 2020 New Year's Essence
- Full-text record: Ling listening to the 2020 New Year's speech 20,000 words analysis "your blockchain opportunity"
- Welcome to the "good sound" of the new year, Ling listens to the 2020 New Year's speech video
- Ling Listening to the 2020 New Year's Eve Speech: Finding the "Sense of Blockchain" with 100-Page PPT
- 2 days countdown! 64.8% of this New Year's Eve speech are new friends outside the circle
- After listening to this New Year's Eve speech, I was in tears: this is the 'good voice' entering 2020
No project PR, no deliberate marketing, no selling anxiety, and no easy talk about feelings. From the perspective of blockchain observers and promoters, Tang Xialing will summarize 2019 and look forward to 2020 in 3 hours.
What will Ling Ling prepare for a quarter to hear in 2020? We summarize it into five themes, applications, trends, regulation, wealth, and ourselves. By disassembling and analyzing these five major themes, you may be able to find a sense of certainty in this era of uncertainty.
Here are some of the topics that we can't avoid in this New Year's Eve speech.
Speaker: Tang Xialing
Speech content: Invite you to bring courage and curiosity to a small probability of success.
What happened to the blockchain industry in 2019?
1. A decade of blockchain, is this the starting point of technological change or the center of the bubble?
2. If the company is analogous, Bitcoin can enter the global top 100. This is the end we want.
3. As of the first half of 2019, China has 700+ blockchain companies with actual input and output.
4. For the ten years of the blockchain, the investment amount is only approximately equal to the investment amount in the Internet world for one quarter.
5. The industry is small and has great prospects. With less investment targets, there is more room for growth. Blockchain has become a global racetrack.
Blockchain, how will it change lives?
1. What is a blockchain? It is the most ideal technical solution to "solve trust issues."
2. A big picture of the layout of the blockchain in the big factories, and the horn of the alliance chain battle has sounded.
3. What kind of blockchain exploration does Ant Financial, Tencent Blockchain and Weizhong Bank have? Each has its own advantages, who can win?
4. Some people are rooted in the underlying technology, some people are pursuing the application on the ground, and the blockchain dispute. Is technology king or application dominate?
5. The Babbitt industrial blockchain has three things to do: training, consulting services, and technical solutions. This is the beginning of empowering traditional companies to play with the alliance chain.
Who chooses blockchain?
1. Why can't even large companies recruit talent?
2. Is the technical talent with a monthly salary of 50,000 real?
3. Why are global technology bulls so optimistic about blockchain?
4. What contradictions will there be between early companies and mature professionals?
What is your Blockchain Wealth View?
1. How much wealth does the so-called freedom of life require to feed horses, chop firewood, and travel the world?
2. The currency circle is a place where wealth is made, but most people are the ones who "make others rich."
3. Blockchain wealth concept has nothing to do with wealth. Wealth in the form of money is just a digital return of all your hard work and effort.
4. We have entered the era of super individuals from super organizations.
5. One third of my life is at work, and how much is the progress bar of your life worth?
What do you think about the future?
1. Those who are interested in the blockchain are the value chassis of the blockchain.
2, migratory bird players: a swarm of wind comes fast and goes fast.
3. Bring your curiosity and courage and go for a small chance with a high probability.
4. The opportunity of the times, the opportunity of others, or yours? Memory and sentiment are fragmented. Do these memory fragments stir up ripples in your heart? Sorry, longing, excited, lost.
Join us on December 27, and go to the Ling 2020 New Year's speech site, we will connect these fragmented "fragments and ideas" in series to complete the most systematic combing of 2019.
On the same day, in addition to Tang Xialing, three heavyweight guests will be on the stage to share their insights in their respective fields. They are Tao Rongqi, a value explorer, Meng Yan, an industry insight, and Lu Yifan, an industry practitioner.
"Finance is a fierce horse, a bridge that crosses time and space. Blockchain is using trust to make finance come true."
-Tao Rongqi, partner of NGC Ventures and founder of X-Order
"We are entering the digital economy era in an irreversible way."
——Meng Yan, Founder of Token Thinking Lab and Deputy Dean of Digital Asset Research Institute
"From the encrypted data network to the financial ecosystem, blockchain is reshaping the network effect."
——Lu Yifan, General Manager of Blockchain Business Department of Ping An Finance
In the coming 2020, are you willing to work together to find answers about the future of blockchain.