The report was released on the spot by Baiyi Cheng, a partner, vice president and president of the ZeroOne Institute. The report starts from the dimensions of enterprises, investment and financing, patented technology, talent recruitment, government parks, and regulatory policies, and utilizes data advantages to systematically analyze the current status of the development of the global blockchain industry, especially in China. While reviewing the blockchain in 2019, the report also proposes a ten-point outlook on blockchain 2020 and beyond.
It should be noted that this time is the PPT version of the "Blockchain Industry Development Trend Report (2019)". The full text version of the report will be released in the near future.
The following are the main contents of the PPT report:
- Analysis of the central bank's digital currency DCEP, which related companies are worth paying attention to?
- Beijing News: Cryptocurrency fever continues unabated, nine countries speak out in January
- Babbitt Column | Stanford: 2019 Blockchain Social Impact Report
- 15 million traffic support, 50% high dividends! Babbitt launches industry's first live Queen recruitment plan
- Dialogue Nobel Laureate in Economics: If Facebook dominates Libra, power may be greater than US president
- The digital currency of Chinese listed companies (I)