Author: Liang CHE
Source: Tweet bitpush.news
The Ethereum blockchain network, the second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, implemented a "Muir Glacier" upgrade on Thursday, with most clients running in sync.
- Market Analysis: Falling as expected, risk control is the number one priority
- Governance Practice of Ethereum from ProgPow Controversy
- Market analysis: market consolidation, waiting for direction selection
- Why did Ethereum delay the "glacial period" three times? The new hard fork is coming again!
- BTC continues to be weak and volatile, the mainstream currency market is worthy of attention
- Market Analysis: EOS rose, paying attention to short-term opportunities in mainstream currencies
The upgrade is designed to delay the difficulty bomb beyond 4 million blocks. Data from the Ethereum node monitoring website ethernodes shows that most clients are running synchronously after 8 hours of triggering the upgrade. Only the nethermind client still has problems, and it has now fallen behind other clients by more than 2,000 blocks.
Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin then tweeted to congratulate the Sparkpool mining pool for mining the upgraded first block. The previous upgrade of Ethereum in Istanbul on December 8th was also the first block mined by the Sparkpool mining pool after the upgrade.
Data from Eth.Btc.com show that the Sparkpool mining pool ranks first with 33.97% hashrate, and the Ethermine mining pool accounts for 24.28%, ranking second. The two major mining pools control 58.25% of the ether Fang network computing power.
Early Bitcoin developer Gavin Andresen said that the most interesting things in the crypto industry over the past two years have been built on the Ethereum blockchain, and he believes that Ethereum is the best platform for dApps.
Reprint must indicate the source.
Disclaimer: All articles in Bibei represent the views of the author and do not constitute investment advice. Investment is risky and risky.