1. How to make clear with grandparents what is blockchain?
The blockchain can be understood as a consensus ledger. Imagine at home that grandma is responsible for household accounting. By the end of the month, grandma finds that the accounts are not correct. At this time, it may be that the grandma has misaccounted, or grandpa secretly bought a cigarette and smoked. This is a traditional accounting method. One or a few people will do the accounting. May be modified.
- Getting started with blockchain | What can blockchain do in agriculture?
- Beginner's Guide: Five dimensions to take you through the chaos of the blockchain
- Video | OK Blockchain 60: Why is Blockchain called Blockchain?
- What are the benefits and opportunities that ordinary people can get from the blockchain of the big factory layout?
- Introduction to blockchain 丨 10 hidden dangers every novice should know before holding crypto assets
- Video | OK Blockchain 60 Lecture: How Blockchain Works
2. How to tell parents what is a blockchain?
Suppose that in your family, Dad will pay a living allowance to her sister who is studying in New York at the end of each month. If you are remittance at China Merchants Bank, then the money will be transferred to other banks and financial intermediaries through China Merchants Bank. After going through multiple intermediaries, these institutions will keep accounts in turn, which is troublesome and time-consuming. Maybe this money may have Five days later, and high fees.
3. How to make clear to the subject what is a blockchain?
You chat with your girlfriend WeChat, and you say to her, "You are in charge of the money after we get married", but it was just a sweet talk that was hot in the head. As a result, your girlfriend sent a screenshot of this sentence to the circle of friends and said: If he doesn't follow the agreement in the future, you have to prove it for me. " Her parents, her girlfriends, your parents and your friends all saw it and saved it to their phones.
This will not allow you to repudiate. After marriage, you don't want to pay the private house money. All of your friends will take screenshots (ledgers) to testify. The screenshots clearly indicate what time you said.
4. How to tell children what is blockchain?
During the Chinese New Year, Xiaoming received 2,000 yuan from the seven aunts and eight aunts. The routine used by parents is: "Xiao Ming, let's keep it for you, my father and mother," usually under the circumstances. At this time, if the mother said, "Xiao Ming, put the money with your father and buy snacks for you. In order to be open and transparent, the three of us have a ledger. Every time we buy snacks and spend money, we are in our own ledger. Record it on the Internet so you can see and feel it. "
Xiaoming thought: "Then I'm going to buy a lot of snacks," and agreed, so the three of them recorded on their account books: On a certain day of the year, Xiaoming saved 2,000 yuan with his father, and the snacks cost 100 yuan on that day, leaving 1900 yuan. So happily took 100 yuan to buy snacks.
Similar to the first story, the distributed ledger can realize multi-party common reconciliation, making transactions transparent, queryable, traceable, and non-tamperable, thereby protecting the rights and interests of multiple parties in a transaction.