1. The annual spot transaction volume was US $ 13.8 trillion .
2. BTC's annual trading volume accounts for 48.29%.
3. The total transaction volume of ETH (second year trading volume) is twice that of EOS (third year trading volume).
- Deeply dig the death of Gatehub
- ChainNode Live Room | Derivatives track has become an industry consensus. Bitcoin will be up to $ 20,000 in the year?
- The exchange is robbing the tokens, all of which are behind the interests.
- Exchange Real Volume Report (on) | TokenInsight
- Observation | OKEx triggers "destruction war", why is absolute deflation worth learning in the currency circle?
- Bybit Airdrop Gifts are available for a limited time! Teach you how to receive 1632 USDT in 10 minutes!
4. The correlation between spot trading volume and BTC price trend is 0.78 .
5. The trading volume of the top 40 exchanges accounts for 82% of the total market (254 exchanges); the annual trading volume rankings of exchanges report each other, and the situation of the volume cannot be underestimated.
6. 18% of the 227 exchanges surveyed supported USD deposits.
7. The trading volume of decentralized exchanges only accounts for 0.01% of the entire market, and the industry as a whole has not yet formed a climate.
8. Twelve countries have a positive attitude towards digital assets.
9. Following a 28% drop in trading volume in the fourth quarter, the market is forecast to continue to be depressed, and the spot exchange industry may continue to be under pressure.
10. In the fourth quarter of 2019, the top three exchanges with independent visitors were Binance, Coinbase Pro and Upbit. The United States , South Korea, and Russia are the three countries with the largest monthly average number of independent users on industry-wide exchanges .
11. The layout of the exchange industry is targeted at the United States and Europe; all types of fiat currencies also have access to gold in market segments, and the threshold for digital asset allocation will be significantly reduced in 2019 .
12. Benefiting from the relatively stable profit model and product characteristics of the exchange, platform currency has more dazzling performance in 2019, but it is mostly a return of value in the second half of the year. If the mainstream digital assets such as BTC cannot open a new round of bull market in 2020, the platform currency may continue to decline due to the shrinkage .