According to Zycrypto's April 27 news, XRP enthusiasts believe that XRP will become a bridge between the traditional financial and cryptocurrency worlds. Ripple supporters believe that XRP provides something that other cryptocurrencies do not have. They believe that the speed and mobility of XRP make it the perfect asset to connect to the global currency. Santiago Velez showed on Twitter what he thinks XRP will be the world's main bridge currency. He first predicted that XRP might not be used: the Fed would not use it, the IMF would not use it, the World Bank would not use it, and the average consumer would probably not (directly) use or hold it in large quantities. No central bank will use it, and they should not use it. He went on to explain that XRP may be the key to creating a representative of all human assets liquidity. Some netizens believe that XRP will be ubiquitous in the future and used for the daily consumption of ordinary consumers. Most XRP enthusiasts still believe that accepting XRP in a free market environment will push up its value. Twitter user FinTechInnovator said that if these organizations use XRP as a bridge, it also means they can accept XRP itself as a currency. This alone has had a huge impact on the adoption of digital assets, especially XRP. I believe that this is the real price driver.
- Take a leek to make a living? Explain the Ripple XRP operation
- The organization held 6 billion XRP (Ripplecoin) and waited for 6 months without profit.
- Report: Ruibo sold 70% XRP less in the third quarter, and the token allocation rate was lower than the ETH inflation rate.
- Questioning the resurgence, XRP is wilting because Ripple accelerates sales?
- Hedge funds short Zcash and XRP to hear what they say
- With the use of a single scene, the source of limited value of the Ripple Coin (XRP), why is it the third in the market value?