Reporter: Chen Peng
Source: Beijing News
Beijing News (Reporter Chen Peng) On January 15, a reporter from the Beijing News was informed that the "Implementation Plan for Accelerating the Construction of the Shanghai Fintech Center" has been issued. As mentioned in the "Key Tasks" of the plan, the Digital Currency Research Institute of the People's Bank of China was actively supported to establish a FinTech company in Shanghai.
- Analysis: Six Sources of Excess Return of Crypto Assets
- Only when there is no cold winter, the industrial blockchain era has arrived.
- Distributed storage blockchain system: the future of human data infrastructure?
- Babbitt column | Cai Weide: The rise of the blockchain industry, this time is true, but is there any regulatory preparation? (under)
- Write the virus to the blockchain and never die? We did a bold experiment...
- Blockchain ecological "river and lake": are listed companies developing technologies or hot spots?
The plan mentioned "strengthening the R & D and innovation of emerging technologies": Closely focusing on financial innovation needs, actively promoting in-depth research and development of emerging technologies such as big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain, and 5G. Support artificial intelligence companies to develop scenario applications and key technological breakthroughs in the financial field. Promote research and performance testing of the underlying and cutting-edge technology of the blockchain with independent intellectual property rights, and promote the innovation of key blockchain technologies suitable for the financial field. Actively support the establishment of a fintech company in Shanghai by the Digital Currency Research Institute of the People's Bank of China. Encourage the research and development of smart contracts, distributed storage, biometrics and other technologies serving asset management, credit financing, and supply chain finance.