Shanghai Pudong Notary Office's data storage platform is a set of blockchain + notary business digital business system. This system provides data storage, remote evidence collection and lottery lottery services for enterprises and natural persons in need through the Internet. It is designed to help users with evidence storage, fixing, and evidence collection in many fields such as business and intellectual property. Through various online functions provided by this platform, the requirements of the authenticity, legality and relevance of evidence are met, and the problem of difficult storage of evidence information is simultaneously solved.
This business system is built on the basis of the alliance chain co-established by the relevant business cooperation units of the notary office. It uses the distributed ledger of the blockchain, and the traceability is not tamperable. Machine trust attributes, improve the efficiency of notarization business, and expand the channels of notarization business.
Industry pain points
2.1 Contract notarization process is cumbersome and processing efficiency is low
The contract notarization process of the notary office includes application, acceptance review, and issuance of contract notarization. The parties applying for notarization of a contract shall submit the application and the original contract to the notary office. After the notary office accepts, it shall focus on examining the subject qualifications of the parties to the contract and whether the contract signed by the parties complies with national laws in accordance with the substantive laws such as civil law, economic contract law, and labor law.
The parties applying for notarization of a contract shall submit the application and the original contract to the notary office. After being accepted by a notary office, it shall focus on reviewing in accordance with the substantive laws such as civil law, economic contract law, and labor law:
1. Subject qualifications of the parties to the contract.
2. Whether the contract signed by the parties complies with the laws of the country, whether it meets the requirements of national policies and national plans, and whether the principles of voluntary negotiation, equality and mutual benefit, and equivalent compensation are implemented.
3. Whether the specific content of the contract complies with the relevant provisions of the substantive law, and whether the contract terms are complete and the written expression is clear and specific.
When the originals of these contracts are electronic digital versions and signed over the Internet, it is even more difficult to check whether the textual contract is the original at the time of signing and whether there are changes.
2.2 Frequent online infringements such as digital copyright make it difficult to obtain evidence
Since the media age, the threshold for digital content creation has been lowered. The creation of digital content such as online literature, pictures, audio and video has exploded. Massive digital content has been used and disseminated by major media platforms and circle of friends. Frequent problems occur; in addition, the virtual nature, concealment, and lack of space and time restrictions of network torts make it more difficult to obtain evidence for infringement. In copyright infringement cases, the copyright owner proves that the infringement has been infringed through web page screenshots and other methods when giving evidence, but because it is difficult to prove the cleanliness of its own environment, the court does not necessarily adopt such evidence.
If each infringement business is handled at the scene of a notary office, there will be many problems such as the loss of infringement evidence due to time misalignment, high cost of infringement evidence acquisition, and slow efficiency.
2.3 The on-site service capacity of the Notary Office Lottery Lottery is limited, and the results are easily questionable
Difficulties in purchasing a house and difficulties in enrolling continue to exist, resulting in a large demand for notarization. However, compared to the period of the entrance season, the demand for lottery numbers has exploded, and the manpower of the notary office has been limited, resulting in that the demand for lottery numbers cannot be effectively met.
The fairness and impartiality of activities such as lotteries are often doubted, and the essential reason is because the business process and technology cannot guarantee that the results will not be tampered with.
3.1 Internetization of Data Deposit and Contract Notarization Process
The data storage certificate platform encrypts the contract data and uploads it to the financial grade secure cloud storage server maintained by the Shanghai Pudong Notary Office at the same time as the contract is signed. It proves the existence of the data content and attributes, and synchronizes the HASH of the file to the certificate. Add trust on the letter chain, and add the trusted time stamp information of the China Time Service Center to do multi-party credible certification.
The specific business steps are described as follows:
(1) Encrypted data such as electronic contracts are uploaded to the Pudong Notary Office's cloud platform, or a third-party system uses the RESTful API interface to call the data storage platform system interface to upload file information and HASH values to the Pudong Notary's cloud platform;
(2) The data storage certificate platform system extracts electronic data fingerprints such as the HASH value of the uploaded file or the HASH value of the API interface, stamps the time stamp of the China Time Service Center, sends it to the credit chain to store the certificate, and also sends it to the trusted time service platform. Deposit certificate
(3) After the data storage platform system completes the storage of the certificate chain and the trusted time service platform, a storage letter is generated;
(4) When the user needs to issue a notarization certificate, after using a verification tool to verify that the HASH value of the document requiring notarization is consistent with the HASH value of the platform on which the certificate was previously stored, a paper notary office is issued.
With this solution, it is possible to do contract deposit data in advance on the basis of ensuring data encryption security.
3.2 Remote infringement evidence collection process, making evidence collection valid for 24 hours
In view of the wide range of infringement of digital content, random time, and fast website changes, the traditional notary office's forensic process and manpower for digital content have been unable to meet the business needs of copyright owners. In order to solve this problem, the remote forensics function of the data storage platform system can provide users with a safe and clean desktop environment for 24 hours for users to log in to remote operations for forensics, and synchronously update to the letter chain, stamp a trusted time stamp, and make infringement. The evidence is solidified.
The specific business process is as follows:
(1) The data registration platform of the Notary Office has created an appropriate number of remote desktops for virtual machines, and has performed system initialization and environmental cleanliness;
(2) The user enters the remote desktop through the remote forensics button, automatically starts the screen recording software, and completes the inspection and verification of a clean and safe environment;
(3) The user logs in the infringing website or mailbox system, completes relevant screenshots of the evidence, records the core evidence and saves the original infringing evidence, and records the entire process of the user logging in the remote desktop system;
(4) When the user exits the remote desktop, the system generates an electronic data fingerprint for the remote forensics according to a certain algorithm based on all screen recording files, screenshot files and uploaded files, stamps the time stamp of the China Time Service Center, and sends it to the letter Chain certificate, synchronously sent to the trusted time service platform for certificate;
(5) After the data storage platform system completes the storage of the certificate chain and the trusted time service platform, it generates a remote evidence storage letter;
(6) When the user needs to issue a notarization certificate, the notary office staff will give a notary certificate after verifying the authenticity of the remote forensics data;
3.3 The function of lottery lottery of the notary office is online, which is suitable for the massive, fast and convenient Internet
The launch of the lottery lottery function of the notary office can effectively alleviate the labor shortage of the notary office in the school season and the peak season of real estate sales. At the same time, it can also handle the lottery activities of tens of millions of users of banks and mobile companies and expand the business scope.
Compared with the traditional notary business, the lottery lottery of blockchain notarization has the following characteristics:
(1) Blockchain lottery lottery platform breaks space constraints, avoids inefficient offline procedures, does not need to apply for an appointment, and can create an application online at any time, saving a lot of manpower and communication costs for applicants;
(2) Online processing of massive data, the results are presented in real time, the lottery lottery factor is really random, the lottery server is deployed in a financial-grade high-security cloud environment, and the results are displayed on a large screen and recorded in real time to meet open, fair, and notarized claims;
(3) The lottery lottery configuration and the candidate list are listed in real time. The results of the lottery are uploaded in real time. It is open and transparent.
Lottery lottery application scenarios are very rich, can be used for company annual lottery, large-scale promotional lottery, mobile company member lottery, bank credit card lottery, can also be used for license plate, house purchase, demolition and resettlement, enrollment and other notarization fields.
4. Core technology
4.1 Physical deployment of notary office data deposit platform + blockchain system
Notary Office data deposit platform + blockchain system includes 3 independent systems, including:
(1) Data notary platform of the notary office, including user terminals, servers, several remote desktop systems, secure cloud storage devices and databases;
(2) The Zhengxin blockchain system, including the production nodes and service nodes that are accessed, is linked into the gateway and the blockchain browser system;
(3) Trusted time service system;
4.2 Technical Structure of Credit Chain
The letter chain is a blockchain system formed by adapting and interfacing at the business platform layer in order to adapt to the needs of the notary data storage business system. Its overall architecture is mainly divided into: the infrastructure layer and the protocol adaptation layer. , Service interface layer, business platform layer and operation management layer.
Infrastructure layer: This layer is the basic resource layer of the entire system, which provides the complete service capabilities of the blockchain, the computing power of big data platforms, and the underlying resources of cloud storage for the core service layer.
Core service layer: This layer is an independent service module for the implementation of blockchain business. It provides core data service capabilities, including unified identity services, data storage services, traceability and distribution services, and copyright transaction services. At present, the letter chain mainly uses the unified identity service and data certificate service module.
Service interface layer: This layer provides the services that the blockchain can provide to the outside in the form of RESTful, while providing congestion control, load balancing and other mechanisms.
Business platform layer: This layer is the landing application layer of the data storage platform business. It can undertake the on-chain services of completing data storage, remote evidence collection and lottery lottery.
4.3 Core technical description
(1) Node identity authentication and CA certificate service
The participants of the letter chain constitute the alliance chain, and the digital copyright blockchain technology provider is responsible for the operation of the alliance chain. When new users join the alliance, they need to be certified by a third-party CA and approved by the alliance chain before they can join. The addition of new members can be decided by the participants of the alliance chain, or it can be decided by the participants through consultation. After the new members get permission, the operator assigns the blockchain identity and node type to them, generates public and private keys, and obtains corresponding permissions.
(2) DID distributed identity system
DID distributed identity system refers to a decentralized and verifiable digital identifier system, which has the characteristics of distributed, autonomous and controllable, cross-chain reuse and so on.
It can specifically meet the following needs of end-users:
(1) Identity information will not be disclosed intentionally or unintentionally, and information related to identity privacy can be stored securely.
(2) All identity information can be controlled and controlled by himself. The user can allow others to access his personal information, but he must know what purpose and purpose the other party uses the personal information for.
(3) All personal information does not depend on any third-party platform. It can be carried by itself and can be frictionlessly converted between different platforms.
This module is the unified theme of the copyright chain, the letter chain, and other alliance chain systems. It needs to solve at least some of the current urgent functions:
(1) Identity information will not be leaked. The identity information is encrypted and stored on the blockchain. The private key can be controlled by the user, and personal privacy identity information will not be leaked.
(2) Compatible with current multi-platform, centralized identity system access. At present, the user habits and the real world are still composed of various centralized systems. The DID distributed system must be compatible with the access of the centralized identity system, and perform the on-chain certification function of copyright data without revealing the platform and user data.
(3) Compatible with Auth2.0 authentication login function. Users are tired of repeatedly registering accounts on different platforms. The DID system can serve as a unified identity authorization login center to complete the user's authorized login function on other platforms without revealing user privacy information.
5. Landing results
The Shanghai Pudong Notary Office's data storage platform has been officially launched, and the notary office and relevant units have publicly reported and publicized. At present, Shanghai Shuoguo Cultural Creative Co., Ltd. has completed the deposit of artwork design drawings, the Beijing-Shanghai agency's trademark deposit certificate, ** automobile design drawings deposit certificate, and other business access. There will be more enterprise deposit certificates in 2020. Business access, can repeatedly play the platform's safe and reliable, legally recognized, efficient and convenient features.
6. Future outlook
At present, the data registration platform of the notary office has completed the application of the digital landing of the blockchain + notary office business, taking the user business as the entrance, adding the technical trusted service of the blockchain, and the trusted service of the time stamping institution of China. Completed closed-loop business process implementation. However, the relevant depositary information has not yet been connected with the judicial chain, and the extended life service from notarization to judicial proceedings can be further expanded. In 2020, it will focus on connecting the judicial chain of Hangzhou Internet Court, the Beijing Internet Court's balance chain, and the Guangzhou Internet Court's Netcom law chain, which will further enhance the value of deposit certificates.
In addition, the notary office's data deposit platform is in the process of depositing and infringing evidence, and can also provide service sets to external business systems in the form of interfaces and return custody letter certificates to external business systems to facilitate the confirmation and enhancement of the business system value chain.