This article was written by Dr. Zhichen Chen.
1.List of Full Homomorphic Encryption Papers
This is a list classified by homomorphic encryption
- Cryptography in Bitcoin: Five characteristics of hash function and mining principle
- The cryptography of Wanli fifteen years to Xianfeng ten years: Virginia encryption
- A paper on the history of cryptography, working principle, zero-knowledge proof and potential impact
- Babbitt Column | A Brief History of Blockchain: Where does the blockchain come from and win the Nobel Prize?
- Video|"8" Turing Award winner, AIgorand founder Silvio: Solving new problems is more important than solving historical problems
- China Net An Anhongzhang: Because of the blockchain, the era of password definition business is coming | Interview with Babbitt
This site is estimated by anyone who knows cryptography. You can find all articles about homomorphism by the keyword "homomorphism".
A list of articles hosted by Cornell University with a cryptography section.
2. Full Homomorphic Encryption Course Website
The first Bar-Ilan Winter School on Cryptography–Theme: Winter School on Secure Computation and Efficiency. There are FHE lectures by ShaiHalevi.
The Second Bar-Ilan Winter School on Cryptography–Theme: Lattice-Based Cryptography and Applications. . There are FHE lectures from Gentry. Many lectures on grid.
Homomorphic Encryption and Lattices course by Shai Halevi at TelAviv University in 2011.
NewDevelopments in Cryptography. It is a lecture on various fields of the latest development direction of cryptography.
Nigel Smart's graduate program in FHE and multiparty computing.
The Cryptography course at the University of Princeton contains 4 lectures on FHE. The teacher is Shai Halevi.
Lattice Crypto Day (LCD), held in 2010, has a FHE lecture from Gentry, an LWE lecture from OdedRegev, and an RLWE lecture from Vadim Lyubashevsky.
3. Cryptography-based course website
Cryptography Online Course at Stanford University. Speaker: Dan Boneh. A big bull.
TheoreticalComputer Science. Contains lectures on theoretical cryptography. Especially the lectures in the circuit section are helpful to understand the FHE's circuit perspective.
52 Things Cryptologists Should Know.
ComputationalComplexity: A Modern Approach. Cryptography and computational complexity are too close.
4. Where can I ask cryptography questions?
I ca n’t find anyone asking about cryptography problems. The following website can ask questions.
Explanation of the main points of mathematics and computer science.
Very detailed mathematical knowledge.
5, FHE Niuren homepage
1.Shai Halevi https://shaih.github.io/presentations.html
2.Zvika Brakerski http://www.stanford.edu/~zvika/
3.Vinod Vaikuntanathan http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~vinodv/
4.Nigel Smart https://homes.esat.kuleuven.be/~nsmart/
5.Jean-Sébastien Coron http://www.jscoron.fr/index.html
6.Michael Naehrig http://cryptosith.org/michael/
6.Related Cryptography Niuren Homepage
1.Dan Boneh http://crypto.stanford.edu/~dabo/
2.Oded Regev http://www.cims.nyu.edu/~regev/
3.Vadim Lyubashevsky http://www.di.ens.fr/~lyubash/
4. Ruan Fengguang http://www.di.ens.fr/~pnguyen/
5.Victor Shoup http://www.shoup.net/
6.Seny Kamara http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/senyk/
Popular science articles
The above articles and electronic resources can be obtained on Dr. Zhichen Chen's homepage: