February, April, May and June performed best. According to the monthly performance of BTC prices from 2010 to 2019, BTC performed the best in February, April, May, and June, with a rising probability of 78%.
The worst performance in March. In history, BTC performed the worst in March, with a drop probability of 78%, and August and September also performed poorly, with a drop probability of 70%.
The monthly rise and fall fell. From 2010 to 2013, the largest monthly increase of BTC exceeded 100%, especially in November 2013, the increase reached a staggering 448%. However, as the price of BTC rises and the market value continues to rise, the monthly rise and fall of prices gradually decline.
- Will Bitcoin become a value storage tool, and how much global demand is there for Bitcoin in the future?
- How to make a steady profit without losing, become the king of BTC escape?
- To achieve a 10,000-fold expansion of Bitcoin, what is the new agreement Prism created by MIT and Stanford?
- What happens if everyone only buys Bitcoin and doesn't trade?
- Data: Demand for Bitcoin from institutional and retail customers explodes
- Bitcoin hardcore OG meets secretly every year, this is their hot topic of discussion this year
Break the curse? Historically, the probability of BTC price falling in January reached 56%, especially in January in the past 5 years, BTC closed down, with an average decline of 16.9%. However, from January to 2020, BTC prices have increased by 26.7%.