February, April, May and June performed best. According to the monthly performance of BTC prices from 2010 to 2019, BTC performed the best in February, April, May, and June, with a rising probability of 78%.
The worst performance in March. In history, BTC performed the worst in March, with a drop probability of 78%, and August and September also performed poorly, with a drop probability of 70%.
The monthly rise and fall fell. From 2010 to 2013, the largest monthly increase of BTC exceeded 100%, especially in November 2013, the increase reached a staggering 448%. However, as the price of BTC rises and the market value continues to rise, the monthly rise and fall of prices gradually decline.
- Heavy: Bakkt will launch its first physical delivery bitcoin futures contract on September 23
- Bitcoin developer: 21 million supply cap is a "religious" belief, we may implement a hard fork of inflation
- Bitcoin blockchain will part ways, Libra's misery continues, 2020 blockchain enters critical period
- Bitcoin ebbs, is there still an optimal solution for digital currency?
- The Secret History of Bitcoin: The Story Behind the Bitcoin Logo?
- Research says Bitcoin consumes 64 billion kWh a year more than the whole of Switzerland
Break the curse? Historically, the probability of BTC price falling in January reached 56%, especially in January in the past 5 years, BTC closed down, with an average decline of 16.9%. However, from January to 2020, BTC prices have increased by 26.7%.