The news platform XRP Arcade announced that XRP has been launched on more than 1,000 trading markets. This achievement shows the certainty of bringing more adoption to Ripple's XRP. In addition to more than 1,000 markets, there are 30 new markets in the next few days. The online XRP is officially confirmed. On the other hand, a total of 59 wallets support XRP.
Thailand's oil exploration and production company PTT Exploration and Production Company (PTTEP) Ltd. has just announced a cooperation agreement with Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) to promote financial transactions throughout the coastal area.
- XRP investors filed a new lawsuit against Ripple to add that it meets securities standards and violates advertising laws
- Ripple CEO: No one can control the price of XRP, the community can fork XRP
- Investor litigation is directed at Ripple, will the XRP building be dumped?
- The multiple contradictions are concentrated and the reasons for the low XRP currency price are down?
- MoneyGram CEO Tan Ruibo xRapid: It’s really cool to settle the currency in a few seconds!
- Ripple executives create music trading platform xSongs to support XRP to buy music
Through cooperation, PTTEP will use Ripple's blockchain technology for cross-border payments to enhance its digital capabilities in a highly competitive world.
The implementation of this partnership will enable this year to start operations in CLMV and Southeast Asian countries, and then begin to operate in other parts of the world.
In a statement, Standard Chartered Bank disclosed its commitment to providing users with efficient and efficient services by leveraging innovative technologies that transform the business in the digital age.
According to PTTEP, the alliance will revolutionize the financial industry.
XRP continues to receive attention from well-known financial technology companies and top exchanges around the world. (chain to finance)