According to ambcrypto, recent fluctuations in bitcoin (BTC) have been around the dramatic events of Bitfinex and Tether (USDT). However, just a few hours before the incident, Kraken’s bitcoin price fell sharply, triggering speculation that the market’s decline was “early leaking”. American cryptocurrency giant Kraken experienced a compelling bitcoin "sell", the price of the exchange's bitcoin fell below $5,000 before the New York Attorney General announced the news, and its price was 25 days Beijing time. It fell sharply around 00:00 in the morning, hitting a low of $4,357. However, there is no specific evidence that there is a correlation between the BTC decline on the Kraken exchange and the news to be announced, but many insiders are curious. From the timeline, bitfinex news was reported by the Wall Street Journal around 5:17 am on the 26th Beijing time. According to data from several exchanges, the bitcoin crash generally occurred around 5:00-6:00 am on the 26th Beijing time. In terms of time, Kraken’s first sell-off occurred before the Wall Street Journal published the report, and before the mainstream exchange’s bitcoin fell below $5,200.
- Bank of England economist: Bitcoin's "digital gold" effect puts it in the embarrassment of "Article 22 military regulations"
- The size of the crypto assets increased from 926 million to 2.7 billion, and the rate of return exceeded 100%. The grayscale report indicates that the funds are in large quantities.
- CSW v. Roger Ver failed, Judge: No damage to his reputation
- Crypto market dives collectively, sells out USD 2 billion, bitcoin price has "halved"
- More than 1,000 Bitcoin ATMs operated by LibertyX in the United States
- Research Shows: Quantum Hegemony Impact on Bitcoin Is Still Too Large