During the Spring Festival of 2020, Mutual Chain Pulse launched a column entitled "Return to Common Sense and Understand Blockchain". Authorized by Dr. Gao Chengshi, a PhD in cryptography and a member of the Blockchain Special Committee of the Chinese Computer Society, selected the wonderful chapter of his book "Return to Common Sense: Dr. Gao's Blockchain Observation" and serialized it on the public link pulse . I hope this series of content will help readers to further understand the blockchain from a conceptual point of view and benefit from it.
Today is the first part of the column "Blockchain Technology Foundation". This chapter mainly explains the key concepts in the field of blockchain, and introduces the characteristics of the blockchain system and the base of the blockchain technology. At the same time, Dr. Gao pointed out that the nature of the blockchain is that the blockchain distributes data throughout the entire network and stores it redundantly to achieve openness and transparency of the data, reducing information asymmetry at the system level, and enabling business processes to be based on New information acquisition capabilities are refactored. With the decentralization of the information system, the blockchain can achieve the improvement of overall efficiency and the redistribution of benefits through the decentralization of business systems and the deintermediation of business processes.
Here is the original:
- Why build a unified blockchain underlying infrastructure? | Back to common sense
- Introduction to Blockchain | Unknown Secrets in "Blockchain Village" ...
- Video | A "Blockchain Village" Story (Part 2)
- How can blockchain projects be profitable? | Back to common sense
- What can the blockchain do? What can't you do? | Back to common sense
- Analysis | 3 key indicators to measure the performance of the blockchain network