What can the blockchain do? What can't you do? | Back to common sense
Blockchain is not a universal technology. There are many problems that blockchain can do, but there are also many problems that cannot be solved by blockchain. What the blockchain can and cannot do is a problem that often confuses beginners. This article analyzes the blockchain technology from the technical level, application level, and system level.
Dr. Gao Chengshi believes that blockchain technology and products are different from WeChat, QQ, and platform-level products such as Taobao, Alipay, Didi, or C-end products. What the blockchain technology and products need to solve is the transformation of industrial processes, at least for the B side, and even for an industry. Compared with the C-side product, the expansion logic is from bottom to top, and resource integration is implemented through the C-side aggregation; the blockchain technology and product logic are from top to bottom, with emphasis on business process reengineering.
Here is the original:
- Deutsche Bank: Digital RMB will weaken US dollar's dominance in global financial system
- The largest Ponzi fraud in history-the so-called institutional entry is not as mysterious as imagined
- Understanding Blockchain from Scratch: The Basics of Blockchain Technology
We will continue to update Blocking; if you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us!
Was this article helpful?
93 out of 132 found this helpful
- Bright flags! French central bank governor opposes privatization of digital currency, affirming its usefulness
- Blockchain + Electronic Invoice Practice: Taking Tencent Blockchain Invoice as an Example
- Iran: Government has issued more than 1,000 mining licenses to miners, electricity bills remain a major challenge for miners
- Follow BCH, Litecoin's founder suggests that miners voluntarily donate 1% of block rewards
- Inventory of DeFi projects with significant progress in February: Aave & Genesis Vision
- Three strategies for investing in cryptocurrencies: time, geography, and people
- Analyst Joseph Young: The effect of Chiba Exchange option products on Bitcoin price depends on Bitcoin halving