The content of this article is connected to the previous one. The author pointed out in the article that the public chain is not the operating system of the blockchain system, and introduced the correct blockchain system architecture. Dr. Gao Chengshi believes that the development of blockchain requires the establishment of a unified underlying infrastructure of the blockchain. Due to different business scenarios and different chains, in actual work, it is impossible to split the system apart, but it cannot be fully integrated on a blockchain. Therefore, it is inevitable to build a blockchain system that spans different types but is unified in business processes.
Here is the original:
- Introduction to Blockchain | Unknown Secrets in "Blockchain Village" ...
- Video | A "Blockchain Village" Story (Part 2)
- Understanding Blockchain from Scratch: The Basics of Blockchain Technology
- What can the blockchain do? What can't you do? | Back to common sense
- Analysis | 3 key indicators to measure the performance of the blockchain network
- How can blockchain projects be profitable? | Back to common sense