"Profit" has always been the focus of many people in the blockchain industry. But so far, there are very few blockchain projects that can take root and blossom, and very few can achieve profit. This is because most blockchain projects have not found the right profit model.
In this article, the author analyzes the public, alliance, and private chains from the perspective of the industrial value model. And further interpreted the correct profit model of blockchain technology projects, blockchain application projects, and blockchain derivative projects.
Here is the original:
- Understanding Blockchain from Scratch: The Basics of Blockchain Technology
- Video | A "Blockchain Village" Story (Part 2)
- Analysis | 3 key indicators to measure the performance of the blockchain network
- Why build a unified blockchain underlying infrastructure? | Back to common sense
- What can the blockchain do? What can't you do? | Back to common sense
- Introduction to Blockchain | Unknown Secrets in "Blockchain Village" ...