In June 2018, the market value of most virtual cryptocurrencies shrank or even returned to zero, and the blockchain industry as a whole fell into a downturn. Some blockchain companies closed down, and a large number of employees left. The failed company involved almost all the blockchain-related subdivisions such as the currency circle, chain circle, mining circle, blockchain self-media, and virtual cryptocurrency exchanges. The funds entering the blockchain industry are decreasing, and some institutions and most small retail investors have become leeks and have been forced out. The blockchain industry is in a doldrums. There are reasons for laws and regulations and strict supervision, but the deeper reason is that the value of blockchain technology and blockchain applications has not yet appeared.
This article is mainly to analyze the reasons for the downturn in the blockchain field. It also analyzes how the first half of the blockchain should unfold from the perspective of serving the development of the real economy.
- Can smart contracts exist without blockchain? The answer from S & P Global is YES
- Opinion ｜ Why it is inevitable that the stablecoin introduces the KYC program
- The data of 53 municipal departments in Beijing was launched on the “Directory Blockchain”, and the online data sharing process started simultaneously
- Blockchain 2B company is hot: the company takes orders madly, employees 996, year-end awards have increased significantly
- Babbitt column | Is the blockchain field more suitable for small companies to start a business, or is the big company self-improvement?
- Technology Sharing | "Junk Input and Junk Output" of Blockchain Technology
Here is the original: