Now when it comes to the digital economy, it is more from the technical level, that is, the perspective of the Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, and blockchain, to interpret and analyze the development of technology to the economy. In fact, what we read is more about the part that has been digitized, and the development and deepening of the digital economy.
In this chapter, the author proposes the unique value of blockchain for the digital economy. It also points out that unlike other technologies, the emergence of blockchain makes it possible to crack the problem of data monopoly. Blockchain can be regarded as the key underlying technology architecture for adjusting and correcting the economic digital process.
Here is the original:
- Babbitt column | Xiao Wei: The formal blockchain project, where is the legal boundary?
- The future development of the blockchain is mapped under the policy of the sun
- The ant blockchain is next to the city, helping the Yunnan Provincial Department of Finance to open the country's first blockchain electronic bill
- Huo Xuewen, director of the Beijing Financial Bureau: Blockchain must enter the "supervisory sandbox" test, and the first batch of projects will be announced next week
- Analysis of the development status of the main chain DApp: DApp should highlight the unique application value of blockchain technology
- Blockchain can prove "your mom is your mother"?