Now when it comes to the digital economy, it is more from the technical level, that is, the perspective of the Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, and blockchain, to interpret and analyze the development of technology to the economy. In fact, what we read is more about the part that has been digitized, and the development and deepening of the digital economy.
In this chapter, the author proposes the unique value of blockchain for the digital economy. It also points out that unlike other technologies, the emergence of blockchain makes it possible to crack the problem of data monopoly. Blockchain can be regarded as the key underlying technology architecture for adjusting and correcting the economic digital process.
Here is the original:
- Bank of Thailand builds blockchain solution to make real-time settlement between banks possible
- The blockchain industry's air outlet is reappearing: dozens of institutions quietly lay out the Shanghai Lingang Free Trade Zone, and the four provinces are intensively issuing policies to grab the "track"
- Gray scale increased bitcoin to 285,000, Wall Street capital is "flooding" into the currency market?
- In order to verify the credibility of the data, Dell, the Linux Foundation, etc. jointly developed a distributed platform.
- Technical Dry Goods | Deep Understanding of Zcash's Zero-Knowledge Proof System
- Why give up big exchanges and invest in small exchanges? Game Da Yao Guo Haibin summed up the five future investment tracks of the blockchain