Xi Jinping pointed out that it is necessary to seize the opportunity of blockchain technology convergence, function expansion, and industry segmentation, and to play the role of blockchain in promoting data sharing, optimizing business processes, reducing operating costs, improving synergy efficiency, and building a trusted system. . It is necessary to explore the application of "blockchain +" in the field of people's livelihood, and actively promote the application of blockchain technology in the fields of education, employment, pension, precision poverty alleviation, medical health, commodity security, food safety, public welfare , social assistance and other fields.
- Ant Block Chain Yunqi Conference: 2020 to use the blockchain to serve 100 million Chinese
- Academician Zhou Zhongyi of the Chinese Academy of Engineering: Blockchain application must first distinguish user-centric classification
- Chengdu has 35 companies with blockchain technology research as the core and 298 related companies
- If the Internet is turned off, how does the blockchain survive?
- National University of Singapore Visiting Professor Bai Shihuan: How Singapore Regulates FinTech
- Observation | What hinders the large-scale application of blockchain?
As a blockchain technology company, in this special period, we hope to use our expertise to improve synergy efficiency, establish a credible system, and contribute to society.
Before the Spring Festival, the new crown pneumonia epidemic struck. Faced with a rapidly evolving epidemic, the country is up and down.
Volunteer medical staff in various regions abandoned family reunion and went to Wuhan to fight the epidemic with "the most beautiful retrograde"; more than 500 workers in Shenyang worked 24 hours a day and 24 hours to build temporary negative pressure and medical wards; Wuhan Xiaotangshan and Vulcan Mountain all-out construction, 800 Supervisor Wan Wanyou, a total of 2,600 beds, was completed within 10 days and attracted foreign media; related government departments and agencies around the country returned to the front-line positions one after another on the second day of the year to fight the epidemic, and China's strength and speed once again showed to the world.
At the same time, enterprises and forces from all walks of life have donated goods and materials. Overseas Chinese, governments and caring people from various countries and regions have also provided a lot of technology and materials. China's developed e-commerce logistics system provides strong transport guarantees, and the epidemic shrouded in the land. Warm sunlight.
However, it is undeniable that the epidemic is now developing rapidly, and the work to combat the epidemic is still tense and severe. At the same time, the development of online tools and social media has also exposed the shortcomings of all parties to the public, such as:
People from all walks of life actively donated, but the hospitals in the epidemic areas were scarce.
On one side, there are a large number of material donation reports, and on the other side, the actual distribution and use of work is not open and opaque. The parties donate and distribute materials by telephone. How much material does each hospital need? What is the material supply capacity? Who gave the money from the donor and how was it used? What is the logistics capacity? How to check the identity of volunteers and construction workers, and how to enter and leave Wuhan? These are issues that cannot be ignored in actual implementation, and are also the issues that the media and the public are most concerned about.
A centralized institutional system with poor operational efficiency and coordination capabilities.
Whenever a major disaster creates tension, society always hopes that a strong center will coordinate all resources. During the SARS period, the Internet was still in its early stages of development, and its social collaboration capabilities were poor. However, Internet technologies are now highly developed. Internet companies such as Ali, JD.com, and Tencent have almost taken the lead in disaster relief with their own resources and advantages, but why ca n’t they solve the above problems? The core is that under the existing system, it is difficult to coordinate the needs of multiple parties. Some people do not have a strong sense of responsibility and enthusiasm, and some companies personally want to take advantage of opportunities to make money, and most units and individuals who want to make money and ship their products cannot coordinate with each other due to lack of mutual trust, resulting in a slow collaboration of private resources.
Charities are under pressure to deal with emergencies, and opaque information is questionable.
In the past two days, the ability of some charities to work has also been questioned by many parties. Many difficult and painful points such as information disclosure and irrational distribution of materials have once again brought into question the already scarred social charity's trust system, and the impression of charities by social carers has plummeted. In this case, those who have the ability would rather organize the procurement by themselves and send it to the people who really need it, rather than hand it over to an intermediary agency.
Based on the above, as a blockchain company, we naturally feel that blockchain technology with transparency and openness and trust building is a good way to solve problems. In his 1024 speech, he also mentioned that it is necessary to explore the application of "blockchain +" in the field of people's livelihood, including public welfare, social assistance, education, employment, retirement, precision poverty alleviation, medical health, commodity anti-counterfeiting, food safety and other fields. Therefore, we have created a shared blockchain system, the 33 Charity Platform, for the release, registration and storage of information.
Each demander publishes the demand on the chain in his own name. Compared to the original call to confirm the identity of the demander, etc., on the blockchain, the hospital can apply for a CA certificate through an identity certification agency to obtain a signature, so that everyone can clearly understand the exactness of the hospital. Demand, to avoid wrong donations, and at the same time, the CA certificate can also match various suppliers and logistics providers, making the entire donation process open and transparent, such as:
1. The demand side of the hospital publishes the standard and quantity of mask protective clothing, and indicates it with a token signature. For example, the purchase demand of 200,000 masks of N95 type in Wuhan A Hospital issued a token, and the purchase demand of 100,000 masks of N95 type in Wuhan B Hospital issued a token;
2. The certified supplier of N95 masks releases the number of supply tokens according to the actual daily production capacity, such as 300,000, and lists the prices;
3. If the standard, price, and quantity meet, Hospital A will be automatically assigned to 200,000 N95 masks, and Hospital B will be assigned to 100,000 N95 masks.
4. In terms of logistics, logistics companies can match and share logistics tasks and calculate freight costs;
5. The donor pays the funds to the supplier and logistics provider according to the above-mentioned matching orders and freight charges;
6. The logistics side picks up the goods from the supplier and sends them to the demand side of the hospital;
7. Every shipment received by A or B hospital is confirmed on the blockchain;
8. The mask data consumed daily by A or B hospitals is wound up; those used by patients can be wound up after being confirmed by the patients or their families.
Through the above process, the original multiple pain points were resolved:
1. The identities of all parties are confirmed, and there are multiple historical data to verify;
2. Standardization and free matching of materials, controllable prices, and more reasonable resource allocation;
3. The funder finally pays to complete the order and effectively monitors all parties;
4. The logistics and use process is open and transparent. Later, after the sponsor or authorized party agrees on the chain, it can be transferred or donated.
5. After the patient or family member has accepted the product, it can be confirmed on the chain and can be evaluated.
At present, the 33 charity platform can only register the data of donors and volunteers on its own or according to authoritative announcement sources, but this is the first step for charity transparency. He allows each enterprise or individual to prove their donation behavior through the blockchain, let charity conduct open and transparent in the sun, reshape the social trust system, and allow love to continue.
We imagine that in the future, the charity platform will also become an important tool for personal credit information, such as citizen contribution, volunteer points, blood donation certificates and other scenarios, which can be realized on the chain.
At present, users can query the donation information of enterprises, celebrities and individuals, medical care, volunteer assistance information, etc. 33 charity platforms hope to cooperate with all parties including charity organizations to use blockchain technology to improve the efficiency of charity collaboration and increase charity Transparency and credibility, and contribute to improving the level of charity in society and rebuilding trust in society. We sincerely hope that through our efforts, we will improve the synergy efficiency of all parties in the "epidemic" of this war, and let the angels on the front line against the "epidemic", caring people from all walks of life, etc. get a fair record for future social feedback. Basis.
Let "good people have good rewards"!
January 31, 2020