Clarity and to-be-defined content of the central bank's digital currency issuance
This article focuses on the hot topic in the domestic blockchain field-the central bank digital currency. The author combed the speeches and discussions of relevant officials of the central bank in the past, combined with the speech of Mu Changchun, deputy director of the Payment and Settlement Department of the People's Bank of China in August 2019. Summarized the basic framework that the People's Bank of China has established in the research and development of the central bank's digital currency: a two-tier operating system; a centralized management model; the focus is on M0 instead of M1 / M2 replacement; 100% reserve system is adopted; pure blocks are not used Chain architecture. At the same time, it is pointed out that the central bank's digital currency needs to be further clarified on some details.
Here is the original:
- Voice from the front line: how blockchain companies fight the "epidemic"
- Hackers are getting smarter, with the largest number of exchange attacks ever in 2019
- Cosmos director broke: Jae Kwon stepped down as CEO to avoid responsibility
We will continue to update Blocking; if you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us!
Was this article helpful?
93 out of 132 found this helpful
- Is the option market, which suffered a shrinking trading volume at the beginning of the year, still worth watching?
- The central bank's trading gold blockchain platform helps corporate financing, and national project support breaks through development difficulties
- Blockchain + epidemic fight: expose data to the sun
- Baton secures another $ 4 million in funding and completes $ 12 million in Series A financing
- Lava Interpretation | PoC2 + Upgrade: What Can the New Standard Bring to the PoC Field?
- Libra launch or meet resistance again: retreat storm, more rivals, can be launched in 2020?
- Multi-party secure calculation of MPC is hot, how to manage keys through MPC?