Abstract: Bithumb, Korea's largest digital currency exchange, has teamed up with the nation's leading STO crowdfunding platform seriesOne to develop the Security Token exchange.
- Bank of Korea strengthens monitoring of anonymous transactions in cryptocurrencies or related to new FATF regulations
- After many times of theft, the Korean exchange Bithumb lost $180 million last year.
- Koreans don't love Bitcoin anymore? Trading volume of the two major exchanges fell by nearly 70%
- South Korean tax bureau withholds 80.3 billion won in taxes from Bithumb exchange
- Pick up IEO! Can Sthum's new gameplay at Bithumb Global Station create the next wave?
- Why South Korea's top crypto exchanges delisted cryptocurrencies on a large scale