Editor's Note: This article has been deleted without altering the author's original intention.
On the evening of February 10th, Zhang Xiaojun, the director of Huawei's blockchain project, was a guest at TALK. The following is a record of the interview.
- Professor Wu Da: A + B (AI Fusion Blockchain) is the development direction of future blockchain and artificial intelligence technology
- China's blockchain technology exports overseas: 6 countries have been radiated in May
- QKL123 blockchain list | Market value continues to concentrate, domestic media is hot (August 2019)
- April cryptocurrency financing monthly report: IEO replaced ICO as the main mode but the total amount still dropped by 70%
- Chengdu has 35 companies with blockchain technology research as the core and 298 related companies
- How should the blockchain play? We talked to the Nobel Laureate in Economics
Zhang Xiaojun, Director of Huawei Blockchain Project:
· Huawei is currently communicating with government departments and hospitals, hoping to use our capabilities to use blockchain to make public fundraising transparent, establish a public fundraising chain, and make the information flow controllable and manageable.
Set up nodes on key entities such as government departments, hospitals, and public welfare organizations, and track and manage with digital tokens to make each use clear and transparent.
In addition to using the blockchain to achieve transparent fundraising, in fact, the sharing of medical information can be established through the blockchain.
· This epidemic I think distributed may become a new direction in the future and will accelerate the industrial rhythm of the blockchain.
Moderator Zhao Yidan, editor-in-chief of Huoxun Finance: Good evening, everyone! Thank you for watching the special section of the blockchain industry talent think tank of Huoxun TALK! The theme of this special column is "How does blockchain help business and organizational innovation under the epidemic?" 》
The first guest tonight is Zhang Xiaojun, director of Huawei's blockchain project, who shared the theme of "Blockchain and Hospital and Charity". Mr. Zhang is welcome to share.
Zhang Xiaojun: Hello everyone, my name is Huawei Zhang Xiaojun. I am honored to communicate with you about the blockchain at the beginning of the new year. As we all know, the NCP sweeping the world in 2020 will bring a great test to the entire medical care and fundraising. Today, let's talk about what blockchain can do to help countries fight NCP? Because everyone is familiar with blockchain.
Transparency of fundraising and medical information sharing through blockchain
Zhang Xiaojun: Before saying what blockchain can help NCP do, make clear what can blockchain do? The current value of the blockchain is mainly based on data traceability and tamper resistance under multi-center nodes. Therefore, the blockchain has a very good value in realizing rapid sharing of medical information, transparent display, and reasonable distribution and use of medical items.
This outbreak has seen several key points: 1. When the outbreak occurred, information collaboration was important. On the basis of the existing information system, it is necessary to cooperate with the public health system vertically and horizontally with hospitals, grass-roots medical institutions, and specialized institutions to realize a model of prevention and control integrated with prevention and monitoring.
2. In the event of an epidemic, there will be multiple entry and exit of donations and materials. Once the information is lagging or confusing, it will bring the problem of information transparency. Therefore, a clear and transparent information flow is the key to ensuring the stable and rapid deployment of the epidemic.
3. From the outbreak, we see the need for multi-technology fusion and collaboration capabilities. Blockchain can guarantee the reliability of information in the middle section, while the front-end needs IOT collection, and the back-end requires big data or artificial intelligence analysis to form a whole Solution can effectively improve the efficiency of information processing.
4. It is necessary to promote data sharing between public health agencies and other institutions in the society, such as social management, public security, and transportation, in order to achieve greater scope of rapid collaboration and emergency response under specific circumstances, and to control the spread of the epidemic.
Because people pay more attention to the treatment of patients in the early stage, as the supporting facilities of large hospitals in various places are launched, science and technology will be gradually launched, and science and technology will be used to accelerate medical diagnosis and epidemic control.
Therefore, Huawei is currently communicating with government departments and hospitals, hoping to use our capabilities to use blockchain to make public fundraising transparent, establish a public fundraising chain, and make the information flow controllable and manageable. Set up nodes on key entities such as government departments, hospitals, public welfare organizations, and track and manage with digital tokens to make each use clear and transparent.
In addition to using the blockchain to make fundraising transparent, in fact, the sharing of medical information can be established through the blockchain. Therefore, in terms of medical information sharing, I personally think that hospitals that can use public health platforms are used as a pilot. Hospitals, government departments, banks, and medical insurance units will form alliance chains. Take HIS on-chain as an example, and use electronic cases to generate on-chain and on-chain. The post-chain HIS sharing and signature of the responsible person, as well as the user's cross-hospital visits, synchronization of case information, and tracking of medical insurance reimbursement. This not only effectively guarantees the authenticity of the electronic case on-chain, transfers the credibility in sharing, but also facilitates the user's mobile phone to query the full set of cases and the sharing situation of the hospital, thereby improving the overall ability of hospitalization, digitalization, Internetization, and cloudification. And application, extending the tentacles of a single hospital to achieve joint prevention and control.
Zhang Xiaojun: The current blockchain is advancing. Around the previous scenario, the rapid development of blockchain services helps to make the epidemic information transparent, the tracking of donations and materials, and the sharing of patient information. 5G base stations have been deployed in hospitals, and do n’t talk about donations and donations. Some are suspected of advertising, haha. We actively provide the country with Huawei Cloud Service Platform, Huawei Cloud Medical Imaging Platform, Huawei Cloud Genome Platform, Huawei Cloud Drug R & D Platform, and Huawei Cloud Welink Remote Office Collaborative Conference System and "Outbreak Prevention Big Data + IOC" overall plan. Roughly so much information.
We can discuss it together. I believe that experts will speak better than me. The epidemic will surely pass soon, and we are also willing to work with all companies and experts to support the victory of this war.
Zhang Xiaojun: I think this epidemic situation may become a new direction in the future and will accelerate the industrial rhythm of the blockchain . Thank you, because we use welink in our office, which is more convenient. Now we use remote meetings for communication.
Just in terms of technology, blockchain landing medical and charitable fundraising technology is not difficult
China Business News Li Hui: Thank you Mr. Zhang, I would like to ask about the current blockchain technology used in medical care and charity. Where is the biggest obstacle to landing? Is there a window window for widespread application?
Zhang Xiaojun: In fact, it's just technical. There is no difficulty in landing medical care and charity fundraising technology. One is operation, and the other is whether they are willing to share. From the current situation, the second obstacle is easy to get through, which is to choose the operator. I think the deployment will be faster. We have evaluated the feasibility of the scheme, and the overall difficulty is not great. Can you understand? Thank you.
China Business News Li Hui: I understand, thank you Mr. Zhang! With blockchain as the underlying technology, is there any requirement for the scale and efficiency of fundraising?
Zhang Xiaojun: Judging from the efficiency of the alliance chain, the current indicators can meet the efficiency requirements. In the current commercial environment of TPS, applications above 3000TPS are no problem.