If a ledger is secure and credible, we also need to prevent someone from secretly altering it. How does the blockchain ensure the accuracy of the information recorded in the ledger every time? In this issue of "100 Blockchain Forums", Fang Jun, a consulting partner of Huobi University, will take us to discuss how the distributed accounting of blockchain can prevent tampering.
Review of previous "Blockchain 100 Forums":
Phase I: What is a Blockchain (Part 1) | Speaker Yuan Yuming
Issue 2: What is a Blockchain (Part 2) | Speaker Yuan Yuming
Phase Three: What Can Blockchains Do | Speaker Li Hui
Issue 4: A Brief History of Blockchain (1) | Speaker Li Hui
Episode 5: A Brief History of Blockchain (Part 2) | Speaker Li Hui
Issue Six: The Story of Chain Village (Part 1) | Speaker Fang Jun
- What can the blockchain do? What can't you do? | Back to common sense
- Introduction to Blockchain | Unknown Secrets in "Blockchain Village" ...
- Why build a unified blockchain underlying infrastructure? | Back to common sense
- Analysis | 3 key indicators to measure the performance of the blockchain network
- How can blockchain projects be profitable? | Back to common sense
- Understanding Blockchain from Scratch: The Basics of Blockchain Technology