Video | A "Blockchain Village" Story (Part 2)
If a ledger is secure and credible, we also need to prevent someone from secretly altering it. How does the blockchain ensure the accuracy of the information recorded in the ledger every time? In this issue of "100 Blockchain Forums", Fang Jun, a consulting partner of Huobi University, will take us to discuss how the distributed accounting of blockchain can prevent tampering.
Review of previous "Blockchain 100 Forums":
Phase I: What is a Blockchain (Part 1) | Speaker Yuan Yuming
Issue 2: What is a Blockchain (Part 2) | Speaker Yuan Yuming
Phase Three: What Can Blockchains Do | Speaker Li Hui
Issue 4: A Brief History of Blockchain (1) | Speaker Li Hui
Episode 5: A Brief History of Blockchain (Part 2) | Speaker Li Hui
Issue Six: The Story of Chain Village (Part 1) | Speaker Fang Jun
We will continue to update Blocking; if you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us!
Was this article helpful?
93 out of 132 found this helpful
- China files 84 patents for central bank digital currency
- Views | Gao Bin, China Communications Industry Association: After the epidemic, blockchain enables business
- Opinion | Defi's most noteworthy in 2020, Bitcoin price may reach $ 20,000
- Cryptocurrency narrative notes: what are the interesting slogans of the crypto community?
- Continue to streamline the structure and Circle sells two more business lines. Can his stablecoin dream come true?
- French central bank: ECB digital currency issuance depends on two key options
- 11 years later, Bitcoin is still hard to use