Caijing.com: Blockchain concept stocks are now speculative bubbles, and only 10% of related businesses achieve revenue

According to financial news on the financial network chain, among the nearly 200 blockchain concept stocks that Oriental Fortune has accepted, in public, it is clearly stated that only 20 of the blockchain business has generated business orders or revenue, accounting for 10%. Of the 20 concept stocks that have achieved revenue, 20% are listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange, and the remaining 80% are listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange. The concept stocks of the blockchain business that have not yet achieved revenue can be roughly divided into two cases. One is that the blockchain business is only its internal business, and the main purpose is to improve the original business of the group and not operate externally; The other is that no actual product has landed or is still in the proof-of-concept stage, so revenue cannot be achieved. According to statistics, among the blockchain concept stocks that have not realized revenue, more than 50% of the relevant business operations of the blockchain concept stocks are still in the proof-of-concept stage.