Voice Beta is available for U.S. citizens. Officials have previously sent email reminders to users who have applied for the Voice Beta:
1. Voice will go live today. Initially, the Voice beta will be released to people living in the United States, and then gradually promoted to the world;
2. All content displayed on the Voice Beta will only be visible to logged-in users, and it is expected that there will be revisions in the future;
3. Voice tokens received by users during the test period are non-transferable and will be reset afterwards (testers will have additional test rewards);
4. Due to the need to frequently adjust and improve Voice, when we are performing maintenance, 404 may appear, please do not worry;
5. Authentic authentication is an important part of Voice. We will use HooYu to confirm your identity: a. Is a real person, b. Lives in the United States.