Here, the truth is "Voice"
On February 14th , the world-renowned Voice public beta was launched . Browsing the Voice website has changed.
First, the homepage is still the simple style of the original monochromatic bottom, but the promotional text has new content.
Where truth has a voice.
Here, the truth is voice
- Pangolin Blockchain Development Model: Suggestions for the Development of China's Blockchain Industry
- Research: Bitcoin Lightning Network becomes more centralized, removing central nodes or causing network crash
- From the governance of Huawei and Haier, consider the form of a blockchain distributed autonomous company
In a post-truth era where misinformation is all we've known, we need a platform to amplify transparency and authenticity. A place where truth will power us forward. Say hello to Voice.
In the post-truth era when we only know misinformation, we need a platform to magnify transparency and authenticity. This is where the truth empowers us to move forward. Hello Voice!
2. Blog, the first time a new letter from Voice's first CEO Sara Zalatimo was sent to the global Voice followers.
Why We're Here: A Letter from our CEO, Salah
Why we are here: A letter from CEO, Salah
To those who want more
We're living in a post-truth era where many media platforms have lost their way. Media should empower us and bring us together, not confuse and divide us.
We live in a post-truth era, and many media platforms have lost their way. The media should empower us to come together instead of confusing and dividing us.
Today, our largest media platforms seed fear, uncertainty and doubt into our world. Many of us have thrown up our arms and walked away, deleting accounts and cutting cords in frustration at our disjointed world. Who would have thought in 2020 we would be confronted with questions like: Is this news real? Is this even a human? Is it ok to be racist? Is it ok to break the law?
Today, our large media platforms have implanted fear, uncertainty and doubt into our world. In this fragmented world, many of us are frustrated deleting accounts, cutting the ropes, and have walked away. Who would have thought that in 2020, we would face such a question: Is this news true? Is this a real person? Is racism OK? Is it OK to break the law?
It's time we started using technology to find a better way.
It's time to use technology to find a better way.
That's why we are building Voice: a platform architected for integrity, where real people can publish real content and have real discussions. A place where everyone is welcome because everyone respects each other and their right to be different. This is the vision, and we need like-minded people to help us get there. People who feel we deserve an online community free from fake accounts, fake news and fake privacy.
That's why we built Voice: a platform based on integrity, real people, posting real content, and real discussions. A place where everyone is welcome, because everyone respects each other and has the right to be different. This is the Voice vision. We need like-minded people to help us achieve our goals. We need people who want an online community without fake accounts, fake news, and fake privacy.
People who are for the collective pursuit of truth.
This is the crowd who collectively pursues the truth.
As we work through all the kinks, we'll need your feedback and patience, and even more feedback and patience. Bringing this to life is a team effort, so consider this your official induction to the Voice team. Because not only can we not afford to do this without you, we don't want to do this without you.
As we solve various problems, we need your feedback and patience, or even more feedback and patience. Making all this a reality is the result of the team's hard work, just as if you are officially joining the Voice team. Without your participation, we cannot afford such a great cause, and we do not want to move forward alone without your participation.
Join me, join us, and join Voice.
Join me, join us, join Voice.
Yours in the pursuit,
What you are after
Salah Zalatimo, CEO of Voice
We will continue to update Blocking; if you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us!
Was this article helpful?
93 out of 132 found this helpful
- Five signs that Ethereum is coming to its age
- In desperation | Will liabilities become "assets"?
- Dapp ecology January data PK, the daily life of users of this public chain plunged 61% year-on-year
- The ecology and prediction of PoW projects under the halving of dry goods
- The smoke of the platform is rising again, OK suddenly \ "violently \", how will Binance and Huobi fight?
- Crypto trading company Amber secures $ 28 million in funding from well-known institutions such as Coinbase with a valuation of $ 100 million
- Epidemic Topics | How does blockchain become the antidote to the "Black Swan" public event?