Source: Zhimin University
Editor's Note: This article has been deleted without altering the author's original intention.
In order to relieve everyone ’s frustration and add strength, on the occasion of this year ’s Lantern Festival, Zhikuang University has launched a “Guess the Coin Price and Make the Lantern Festival” event on Weibo: It is predicted that from February 8th to half of Bitcoin The highest price (in USDT) that Bitcoin can reach during this day. At present, the activity of guessing the price of this event has been successfully concluded. Excluding duplicate messages and pure forwarding, we received a total of 838 price forecasts.
- Getting started with blockchain | How much does it cost for Nakamoto to dig bitcoin for the first time?
- Mysterious people donate 50 BTC to Grin, or early Bitcoin participants
- Analyst: Bitcoin is a hedging tool under the quantitative easing and negative interest rate policy, which can solve the "Triffin problem" in the United States.
- Introduction to Blockchain | Re-understanding BTC Time Chain, Mining Rewards and OTC Trading
- Market analysis: the new high is the turning point, the small currency fills the market
- Microsoft hides bitcoin in your Excel: BTC is included in the currency option
For these predictions, we did a simple data analysis and found some interesting data.
01 maximum, minimum, average
Of the 838 predicted prices, the maximum is 230,000 USDT. If this price is really reached, in some third- and fourth-tier cities in China, "one coin and one villa" is no longer a dream!
The minimum value is 612USDT. Seeing this price, the editor was stunned. Has the guesser passed through 2016? From 2017 to the present, the price of Bitcoin has not fallen below 700USDT.
The average is 17223USDT. Yesterday's (February 16th) Bitcoin's closing price was $ 9934.43 (CMC data). From the average price predicted by everyone, Bitcoin needs to rise by about 73.4%.
02 median, mode, distribution
The more interesting thing is that among the 838 predicted prices, the median and mode are 15000USDT.
There are 19 guessers who predict the highest price is 15000USDT. The prices of the second and third place are 16000USDT (13 guessers) and 14000USDT (12 guessers).
The figure below shows the number of guessers in different price ranges. We can see:
- The largest number of people is in the price range of 13000-14000USDT (including 13000USDT, excluding 14000USDT) , a total of 123 people.
- More than half (58%) of the guesses believe that the highest price of Bitcoin before the halving will fall within the range of 12000-17000USDT (including 12000USDT, excluding 17000USDT) .
The highest price of Bitcoin in 2017 was $ 20089 (CMC data). Of the 838 predicted prices, up to 110 predictions exceeded the 20089USDT price. It seems that there are many people who are very positive and optimistic about the currency price!
Of course, Jiang Zhuoer, the founder of Leibite Mining Pool (BTC.TOP), who is keen to predict the currency price, also gave his own prediction: $ 12516.61.
Who will be the prophet of the highest price of Bitcoin this time? When the Bitcoin block reward is halved in May, let us reveal the answer together!