Source: Zhimin University
Editor's Note: This article has been deleted without altering the author's original intention.
In order to relieve everyone ’s frustration and add strength, on the occasion of this year ’s Lantern Festival, Zhikuang University has launched a “Guess the Coin Price and Make the Lantern Festival” event on Weibo: It is predicted that from February 8th to half of Bitcoin The highest price (in USDT) that Bitcoin can reach during this day. At present, the activity of guessing the price of this event has been successfully concluded. Excluding duplicate messages and pure forwarding, we received a total of 838 price forecasts.
- Babbitt column | Analysis of the difference between the total amount of certificates and the distribution methods of different projects
- From $4,000 to $13,800, analysts say the behind-the-scenes push for bitcoin is Tether.
- Monthly market report|Investor's profit ratio was close to 70% in June, and BTC chain transaction volume rose by 72%.
- Opinion | When Bitcoin prices plummet in the next few years, gold will "land on the moon"
- The 17-year plunge will be repeated? Tens of thousands of BTCs have been transferred to the exchange
- Ron Paul talks about bitcoin: "The dollar will eventually destroy itself"
For these predictions, we did a simple data analysis and found some interesting data.
01 maximum, minimum, average
Of the 838 predicted prices, the maximum is 230,000 USDT. If this price is really reached, in some third- and fourth-tier cities in China, "one coin and one villa" is no longer a dream!
The minimum value is 612USDT. Seeing this price, the editor was stunned. Has the guesser passed through 2016? From 2017 to the present, the price of Bitcoin has not fallen below 700USDT.
The average is 17223USDT. Yesterday's (February 16th) Bitcoin's closing price was $ 9934.43 (CMC data). From the average price predicted by everyone, Bitcoin needs to rise by about 73.4%.
02 median, mode, distribution
The more interesting thing is that among the 838 predicted prices, the median and mode are 15000USDT.
There are 19 guessers who predict the highest price is 15000USDT. The prices of the second and third place are 16000USDT (13 guessers) and 14000USDT (12 guessers).
The figure below shows the number of guessers in different price ranges. We can see:
- The largest number of people is in the price range of 13000-14000USDT (including 13000USDT, excluding 14000USDT) , a total of 123 people.
- More than half (58%) of the guesses believe that the highest price of Bitcoin before the halving will fall within the range of 12000-17000USDT (including 12000USDT, excluding 17000USDT) .
The highest price of Bitcoin in 2017 was $ 20089 (CMC data). Of the 838 predicted prices, up to 110 predictions exceeded the 20089USDT price. It seems that there are many people who are very positive and optimistic about the currency price!
Of course, Jiang Zhuoer, the founder of Leibite Mining Pool (BTC.TOP), who is keen to predict the currency price, also gave his own prediction: $ 12516.61.
Who will be the prophet of the highest price of Bitcoin this time? When the Bitcoin block reward is halved in May, let us reveal the answer together!