Russian central bank completes blockchain platform pilot project for digital rights issuance and transfer
According to Finacefeeds report on February 17, the Russian Central Bank recently announced that it has completed a pilot project of a blockchain platform for digital rights distribution and transfer, which is part of the country's central bank's regulatory sandbox.
(Image source: wikipedia )
The aforementioned blockchain platforms can digitize (tokenize) goods, services, securities and other assets. The platform has the ability to issue hybrid tokens and can use various assets as collateral.
Any organization can issue digital tokens through the platform. This will further attract investment, expand business opportunities, and create new investment vehicles.
- What is Lightning Loan? How to use it to arbitrage $ 360,000 in 13 seconds?
- Taking history as a mirror, the altcoin season is coming again?
- FCoin nearly 13,000 BTC can not be paid, some people report it, some people save themselves
The blockchain platform was developed by the company Norilsk Nickel, and the platform will start operations after this "digital financial asset" law comes into effect.
In April 2018, the Russian central bank launched the blockchain supervision sandbox. The blockchain regulatory sandbox is a platform for modeling the use and application process of innovative financial services, products and technologies. The main purpose of the supervision sandbox is to study the positive impact of the implementation of the pilot project, then approve the service based on the results of the pilot project, and develop a plan for implementing the new service. Any organization that has developed or plans to use innovative financial services can initiate a pilot project in the regulatory sandbox.
Previously, a service pilot project developed by the Russian Federal Savings Bank successfully passed the pilot phase of the Russian bank supervision sandbox for the first time. The bank's services are designed to remotely control the trading permissions of corporate customer accounts.
We will continue to update Blocking; if you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us!
Was this article helpful?
93 out of 132 found this helpful
- Barkis Network public chain full analysis of distributed business model
- Can Bitcoin still be invested at this time? Financial industry people think so
- Inventory of the first outline of the Greater Bay Area planning outline: cross-border financial blockchain financing of $ 3.5 billion
- Industry Blockchain Weekly 丨 Blockchain Squats Will Usher in a Bounce
- Correlation analysis between Bitcoin and altcoins: what do you think of the outlook? How is the investment strategy determined?
- Key year to help build a well-off society in all aspects: 5 "blockchain + agriculture" documents released within two months of the start of the year
- IDC releases top ten predictions for China's blockchain market in 2020