Weizhong Bank releases WeCross white paper for open source blockchain cross-chain collaboration platform (full text)
Source of this article: Weizhong Bank Blockchain , with cuts
Weizhong Bank's blockchain open source layout adds new members. The new member is named WeCross . It is a blockchain cross-chain collaboration platform independently developed by the Weizhong Bank blockchain team and completely open source. At present, WeCross has completed the development and release of the v1.0.0-rc1 version, which supports a variety of mainstream open source blockchains on the market, such as FISCO BCOS, Hyperledger Fabric, etc.
Through open source and co-construction, WeCross will gradually connect more blockchain platforms and applications, and the community is welcome to actively participate and contribute. Source code open source address:
- Bitcoin reappears as a "golden cross", is it hard to see Bitcoin below $ 10,000 anymore?
- Decentralization + Finance Ethereum killer application? Li Qiwei: DeFi is terrible
- Observation | Cash payment blocked, the epidemic "bred" central bank digital currencies?
The following is the full text of the white paper:
- SEC Commissioner Hester Peirce details ideas for "safe harbor" proposal and seeks feedback
- Detailed DeZ protocol bZx hacked twice: What is the attack method and how to defend it?
- On-chain documentary: the last week of FCoin, the crisis may come to light in 2018
- U.S. Presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg: proposes "clear regulatory framework" for cryptocurrencies
- Research Report | Case Study of 2020 Global Technology Company Blockchain Layout
- New research: 0.5 Bitcoin can lock most liquidity, payment channel loopholes paralyze Lightning Network
- How to support dual offline payments for digital currencies: the central bank and ICBC have prepared three sets of plans