Weizhong Bank's blockchain open source layout adds new members. The new member is named WeCross . It is a blockchain cross-chain collaboration platform independently developed by the Weizhong Bank blockchain team and completely open source. At present, WeCross has completed the development and release of the v1.0.0-rc1 version, which supports a variety of mainstream open source blockchains on the market, such as FISCO BCOS, Hyperledger Fabric, etc.
Through open source and co-construction, WeCross will gradually connect more blockchain platforms and applications, and the community is welcome to actively participate and contribute. Source code open source address:
- In the second half of 2019, where is the wind vent?
- The founder of the Bitcoin Foundation: miss the early bitcoins, optimistic about the integration of China and the US market
- Research | Blockchain opens a new chapter in health
- Wuzhen·Jia Nanzhi Zhi Kong Jianping: China has never had a “bitcoin illegal” policy, and the global blockchain development trend is compliance, innovation, and landing.
- Looking at the 2nd Anniversary of September 4th from the August Policy: Central Ministries Promote the Development of Digital Currency, Guangdong Lulu Promotes Blockchain Application
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology | Distributed Hash Table (Part 1)
The following is the full text of the white paper: