Coinfloor launches 'automated buying' service for Bitcoin beginners

Coinfloor, a British crypto exchange, will provide an "Auto Buy" service for new Bitcoin investing novices. Auto Buy uses the average cost method, and those users who may be disturbed by Bitcoin fluctuations can buy a small amount of Bitcoin on a regular basis for a long time. Coinfloor CEO Obi Nwosu said that 5% of people are either trading professionals or like speculation-for them, high-volatility trading is fine. But we want to get the other 95% of people involved, and they don't want their currency to fluctuate. Last year, the exchange will be Ethereum, focusing exclusively on Bitcoin.