Cryptocurrency weekly gains list (2.16-2.22): Dragon Coins rose 109.41%, Cosmos rose 8.67%
The cryptocurrency market's shocks increased this week. Bitcoin, the highest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, fluctuated sharply between $ 9,500 and $ 10,500. The sharp rise and fall during the week led to a large number of account bursts.
Most of the other major cryptocurrencies closed down this week. Among the top 20 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization, only Tezos and Cosmos rose by 8% and 9%, respectively.
Thomas Lee, veteran crypto market analyst, said this week that the price of Bitcoin "is likely to" reach $ 500,000. Bitcoin advocate Max Keizer predicts that the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 400,000. He said, "I formally raised my target price forecast for bitcoin. When bitcoin was still $ 1, I predicted that bitcoin could reach $ 100,000. Now it is my first formal increase in bitcoin target price forecast in eight years. 40 Ten thousand U.S. dollars."
Dragon Coins (current rank 99, current price $ 0.117939, weekly increase 109.41%)
- Introduction to Ethereum Technology: Synchronous Experiments in Quasi-Stateless
- "The Secret History of Bitcoin": Satoshi Nakamoto's secret behind leaving Bitcoin
- Vitalik Buterin: Ethereum PoS network goes live this year, with only a few validators in Phase 0
DxChain Token (current rank 60, current price 0.000.00 USD, weekly increase 52.82%)
Cosmos (current ranking 19, current price 5 dollars, weekly increase 8.67%)
Tezos (current ranking 10, current price $ 3.36, weekly increase 7.97%).
Kyber Network (current ranking 59, current price 0.556408 US dollars, weekly increase 33.35%)
HedgeTrade (current ranking 22, current price $ 2.85, weekly increase 12.25%)
By Liang CHE
This article is from bitpush.news. Please reprint the source.
We will continue to update Blocking; if you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us!
Was this article helpful?
93 out of 132 found this helpful
- Bitcoin's Guardian Angel: Conversation with 37-year-old billionaire founder of Coinbase
- Review of the week: FCoin bursts! bZx was hacked! Binance failure! The currency circle is not peaceful this week!
- What does the JPMorgan Chase 2020 blockchain report say?
- Killer whale stolen 260 million BTC and BCH! Rewarded heavily, begging miners to roll back the block
- 260 million BTC and BCH are missing, the giant whale suspected to use Blockchain.info service
- The Central Bank Institute of Digital Research released the latest topic: It is currently not recommended to transform traditional payment systems based on blockchain
- Helping to resume work and resume production: Jiangxi Unicom launches "blockchain-based enterprise return to work and resume filing filing platform"