The cryptocurrency market's shocks increased this week. Bitcoin, the highest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, fluctuated sharply between $ 9,500 and $ 10,500. The sharp rise and fall during the week led to a large number of account bursts.
Most of the other major cryptocurrencies closed down this week. Among the top 20 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization, only Tezos and Cosmos rose by 8% and 9%, respectively.
Thomas Lee, veteran crypto market analyst, said this week that the price of Bitcoin "is likely to" reach $ 500,000. Bitcoin advocate Max Keizer predicts that the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 400,000. He said, "I formally raised my target price forecast for bitcoin. When bitcoin was still $ 1, I predicted that bitcoin could reach $ 100,000. Now it is my first formal increase in bitcoin target price forecast in eight years. 40 Ten thousand U.S. dollars."
- The false prosperity of $415 million? Super 30% cryptocurrency item no longer updates code
- The awakening of global regulation? Developed economies such as G7 and other 15 countries jointly develop cryptocurrency transaction tracking system
- Supermarket giant Wal-Mart's "money war", want to bitcoin, Libra to the world?
- What is cryptocurrency + S&P500?
- This is the basic ability to ensure that the cryptocurrency does not return to zero. Bitcoin also needs to be continuously improved.
- Japan's Financial Services Agency: Proposes to reduce leverage on crypto margin trading to less than double, or implement this spring
Dragon Coins (current rank 99, current price $ 0.117939, weekly increase 109.41%)
DxChain Token (current rank 60, current price 0.000.00 USD, weekly increase 52.82%)
Cosmos (current ranking 19, current price 5 dollars, weekly increase 8.67%)
Tezos (current ranking 10, current price $ 3.36, weekly increase 7.97%).
Kyber Network (current ranking 59, current price 0.556408 US dollars, weekly increase 33.35%)
HedgeTrade (current ranking 22, current price $ 2.85, weekly increase 12.25%)
By Liang CHE
This article is from bitpush.news. Please reprint the source.