Source: Hash Pie
Everyone knows that "who is Satoshi Nakamoto" is the biggest mystery in the blockchain field; then the question comes, how does he succeed in hiding in the modern network?
- Bitcoin rose, it turned out that someone silently assisted
- "Encryption Winter" is over! The well-known analyst believes that Bitcoin will continue to rise in the coming weeks and months.
- US Secretary of State Pompeo said that the cryptocurrency "anonymous transaction" constitutes a major national security risk, and the encryption community directly slammed back
- Data analysis: BCH and BSV gradually become data storage blockchains, which are inconsistent with the trading media vision
- Market Analysis: No fears have been seen yet, it will take time to stop falling
- Bitcoin is halving, is it a chance to make a fortune, or a disaster
In fact, since the disappearance of the bitcoin soul figure, various people, including the government, the media, cryptographic enthusiasts, hackers, etc., have tried to search for Satoshi Nakamoto by human flesh; but no matter from which point they started In the end, the traces turned into invalid clues without answers and directivity.
Bitcoin.org domain registration on August 18, 2009
For example, those two domain names that didn't give any useful information. According to historical data, Satoshi Nakamoto registered the domain name of http://bitcoin.org long before the launch of the Bitcoin project, and also registered http://bitcoin.net protectively. Anonymousspeech.com, the registrar of these two domain names, is a small company that provides anonymity guarantees to ensure that users are not searched by human flesh and from government searches. Researchers once tracked down the company, but in the end they found nothing; Satoshi Nakamoto used the Tor network to send emails from start to finish.
And no matter with whom he communicates, as long as he appears as Satoshi Nakamoto, Satoshi Nakamoto will not bother to use PGP encryption and Tor network. His former close partner Gavin Andresen said in an interview that many people tried to impersonate Satoshi Nakamoto and email him, but they could be easily identified because these impersonators did not use PGP encryption.
Colour is the spelling of British English; American English is color (picture taken from: Satoshi Nakamoto ’s message on Bitcointalk on February 26, 2010)
Summarizing the time spent by Satoshi Nakamoto on the Bitcoin Forum, the Cryptography Mail Group, etc., it can be found that Satoshi Nakamoto may live in the United States
These prepared domain names and well-designed identity information seem to tell us that the emergence of Satoshi Nakamoto is just a cut scene with a long ending. He remains mysterious, and in addition to his own protection, he may also be preparing in advance for him to be able to leave the Bitcoin project at any time.