"Finance No. 1 Academy" observed that from a macro level, most provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities expect the blockchain to provide technical assistance for the optimization and upgrading of local industries, which can be used as a new growth point for the digital economy.
From a micro level, some provinces have different expectations for the blockchain, and their requirements are more clear and detailed.
- Blockchain 丨 Bakkt CEO will become Georgia senator, Bitcoin is expected to enter mainstream US politics
- "E-commerce + blockchain": The time has come to subvert Amazon?
- Understand the blockchain 24 issues | See these two situations, dare to say that you understand the cross-chain!
- Wal-Mart, Canada launches blockchain-based automated tracking and payment management network
- Viewpoint | Blockchain is the source of power for the Fourth Industrial Revolution, empowering the Industrial Internet to build a new space for the digital economy
- Can the blockchain break the dilemma of data interaction?
Specifically, Beijing, Tianjin, Gansu, Shanghai, and Chongqing 5 provinces and cities are more focused on strengthening blockchain technology research and achievement transformation; Beijing, Jiangxi, Shandong, Guangdong, Hainan, Fujian, and Gansu 7 provinces and cities have identified the blockchain In the application scenario direction, e-government has become the biggest demand; Chongqing, Shandong, Hainan, and Shaanxi have proposed the construction of blockchain-related industrial parks.
Attached are the blockchain policies in the work reports of 22 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities:
1.Blockchain helps transform and upgrade traditional industries
2.Blockchain as the new kinetic energy of the digital economy
3.Strengthen the research and achievements of blockchain technology
4. Clarify the direction of blockchain application scenarios
5.Construction of blockchain-related industrial parks