Compilation: block rhythm
Grayscale Investment's crypto product transactions have recently seen a very high premium.
- Parity CTO: Nearly half of the code specification for the initial phase of the Ethereum 2.0 upgrade
- Bitcoin has soared, can a positive line change the situation?
- BTC has repeatedly tested key support areas, and short-term bullish resistance is weak
- Where did the Ethereum Foundation spend its money last year?
- ConsenSys founder Joseph Lubin: Ethereum 2.0 full shard or will start in 2020
- 1.1 billion funds to help, Microsoft, Samsung, JPMorgan Chase most giants bless, why is it underestimated?
At the time of the report's release, Grayscale's Bitcoin Trust Fund (GBTC) saw its premium soar 17%. Currently, grayscale Bitcoin Trust investors are required to pay more than $ 10.50 for the underlying asset value of $ 9.85. The Ethereum premium is even higher, with investors paying a premium of 426% in the Grayscale Ethereum Trust Fund. Last week, investors paid $ 112 for the underlying asset worth $ 21.29.
According to the report, this high demand for Ethereum comes from institutional investors, as analysis shows that 71% of capital inflows come from institutional organizations.