Compilation: block rhythm
Grayscale Investment's crypto product transactions have recently seen a very high premium.
- ETH rose 30% in half a month, what is the development of ETC living in its shadow?
- Overview of Ethereum Account Abstraction: What is the significance and how long will it take to achieve it?
- Nike's "encrypted shoes" received US patents, can trace the authenticity, breed new shoes
- A quick overview of the latest research and development progress of the Ethereum Foundation and the ecosystem team
- Bitcoin fell below the 8000 mark, can the spot be admitted?
- Fun! Use the Google form as a side chain and send and receive ETH with an email address.
At the time of the report's release, Grayscale's Bitcoin Trust Fund (GBTC) saw its premium soar 17%. Currently, grayscale Bitcoin Trust investors are required to pay more than $ 10.50 for the underlying asset value of $ 9.85. The Ethereum premium is even higher, with investors paying a premium of 426% in the Grayscale Ethereum Trust Fund. Last week, investors paid $ 112 for the underlying asset worth $ 21.29.
According to the report, this high demand for Ethereum comes from institutional investors, as analysis shows that 71% of capital inflows come from institutional organizations.