1) There are set parameters in TP to increase the writing speed. Does HP have similar parameters?
Answer: There is a buffer in HP to adjust the cache size. The default value is related to the graphics card, which is usually 2.
This is 4, write speed, single disk 160M / s.
- Proof of capacity PoC: Or will "recreate a PoW"? The new project Lava is about to come out
- Big analysis of mining concept: How should we treat the problem of "double digging"
- Viewpoint | Is the exchange the only way out for the project?
- Analysis: Why is Lava's "Flint Mechanism" an upgraded version of staking?
- Why is 2020 the year of opportunity for blockchain development?
- Lava Interpretation | PoC2 + Upgrade: What Can the New Standard Bring to the PoC Field?
Set it to 3 and the speed is 140M.
2) Where can I find gws (global work size)? Answer: gws is the graphics card parameter 2060 is 6144. Can be displayed here.
3) Which configuration file can Buffer find? Answer: Add it yourself.
4) What is buffer? If gws is smaller, you can add buffers? Answer: gws is equivalent to the size of a task gws * 256/1024 / 1024GB, 8192 is 2G, and the result of buffers is 2G * buffers. gws is how many nonce the gpu calculates at one time, and buffers is how many gws results are cached. drivers, gws, buffers = 10,6144,12 task_size = gws * 256. / 1024/1024 * buffers tasks = (drivers + 1) * 2 mem = tasks * task_size mem is the total memory used by the P disk.
5) Can I change these parameters if the breakpoint is heavy P? Answer: –mem buffers gws breakpoint weight P can be changed. These do not affect the generated plot file names.
6) What is the situation?
Answer: This is a driving issue. Download this and try it out, here is the opencl driver https://www.nvidia.cn/Download/index.aspx?lang=cn.
7) Dual cards is 2x gws. Changing this can enable 2 cards? Answer: Only one graphics card is supported.
8) No one uses the remaining space of the entire disk? The weight exceeds the disk size or 2 files.
Answer: weight is the size of a single plot file. –num auto is the total free space P.
9) Which parameter should be changed in the P-file? Answer: -w. -w 1024 is 1T.
10) Can HP continue with breakpoints? Answer: Yes. Just run it again, and the .plotting file will re-p.
11) Can I order more than once? Answer: –mem auto will only use 80% of the available memory. You can configure gws buffers this way. This is the formula, the memory footprint. This adjustment should improve.
12) How to make all the disks run at this speed?
Answer: HP's default parameters have been optimized. Generally, the performance of TP can be exceeded without special settings. It is not recommended to reset. If you want to improve the performance, you can open multiple instances of the P disk. For the same configuration, the performance is not as good as TP, that should be problematic, you can try adjusting the parameters.
13) How to check the puk command of the wallet? Answer: There is in the p-disk software.
Enter your own mining address and the address corresponding to the original plotid.
14) Is it impossible to use the next batch of P disk numbers? Answer: start noce is numbered by itself, it is different, it is best not to use set start_nonce = auto.
15) How do I enter the wallet password in the console? Answer: Enter the walletphase space wallet password space 60 in the console, then enter getplotterid.
16) How to get your own ID? A: You can get the ID based on the address.
17) Why is P getting slower to the back? Answer: A file at 1t usually ends at about 200 to 300g. The writing speed is slower than 1t. As long as it is written at 50m, it is not slow. It may not be normal if it is slow. For single p, the parameters can also be adjusted according to the machine configuration.
18) How do I specify more tasks? Answer: hyper-plotter.exe -V hyper-plotter.exe –help for help.
19) How to check the integrity of the data? Answer: There is no good way. Generally, P will be removed after plotting. Plotting is normal, and you can also run it with the scanning software. Of course, HP also provides verify parameters. Next, it is impossible to produce a block, and the complete verification of the plot file will take a lot of time.
Lava project official website: https://www.lavatech.org/ Github: https://www.github.com/lavaio For more information and cooperation, please contact: email@example.com