Airdrop BTC! Billionaire Tim Draper asks you to learn blockchain
Today, Draper Goren Holm, a venture capital company led by billionaire Tim Draper, announced that it will give away $ 100 worth of Bitcoin to each participant for free during the Los Angeles Blockchain Summit from October 6-7 .
It is reported that this company was co-founded by Tim Draper, Alon Goren and Josef Holm. The purpose of holding this event is to encourage the public to receive education about digital currencies.
Is there any money to participate in this meeting? The big guys said that as long as they register and use the eToro platform, they can join the conference for free, which is simply the conscience of the industry.
The three stated in a joint statement:
- Opinion | Analyst Willy Woo: Bitcoin will reach $ 135,000 in a bull market, but the worst is also planned
- Observation | How did Ripple's performance with the payment giant MoneyGram 8 months after its alliance?
- SheKnows | Thunderstorm, Attack, Vulnerability! What will protect you, my BTC?
"It is undeniable that Bitcoin is actively changing the world, and the best way to understand it is to use it, so we want to provide thousands of people with their first Bitcoin.
It is really exciting to organize and participate in the largest Bitcoin donation event in history, because there has never been so many 'HODLer' in one place. "
According to the announcement, this two-day summit will cover content related to experts and beginners, and the latter can also learn and use crypto applications and wallets at the "beginner" meeting set up by the summit to let them know How to use bitcoin for free.
New coronavirus hits offline conferences on blockchain
As Draper Goren Holm generously unpacked, the global conference business was hit hard by the outbreak of a new coronavirus.
As the epidemic spreads, conference organizers around the world are canceling, postponing or planning live events.
For example, the MIT Bitcoin Expo originally scheduled for this weekend at MIT is expected to be cancelled or postponed.
Unless the epidemic is effectively controlled, even free tickets and bitcoin giveaways may not be enough to persuade people to take risks.
What do you think?
- Big households have begun to enter a new accumulation stage. Is the ETH rising signal coming?
- Messari: When the stock market falls, it also falls. Which risk does Bitcoin avoid?
- QKL123 market analysis | Crypto asset license issuance, trading platform South Korea Zhao'an (0306)
- CBDC: A central bank for everyone? | National Bureau of Economic Research Working Paper
- In-depth understanding of the blockchain's second-tier expansion plan, Rollup: Why did Vitalik praise the plan?
- Secret history of Bitcoin: early Bitcoin participants' impressions of Satoshi Nakamoto
- Who has been the ultimate beneficiary of Stellar's four years of inflation?