In the past 24 hours, the cryptocurrency market has encountered an unprecedented disaster. According to data provided by qkl123.com, the entire market value evaporated in a day is close to 100 billion US dollars.
Because of this plunge, a large number of investors suffered heavy losses, and some investment institutions were not spared.
According to the position data released by Grayscale Asset Management in the past two days, the total net value of assets under management has fallen from $ 2.6 billion yesterday to the current $ 2.2 billion.
- Compared with many historical bubbles - is Bitcoin really bottoming out?
- Research shows that bitcoin bull market still needs to wait, institutional admission is still slow
- Bitcoin suffers from the "siege of siege", and there are several incidents outside the collapse of the international market that are preventing Bitcoin from return
- 5 million brokerage accounts and $65 billion in funds, brokerage giant E-Trade brought a meeting to the bitcoin industry
- The Tether hearing is over, and the BTC has not been able to make a big break. Is there still a chance to make a new high?
- Coin City, Xiaoliang Mining Winter Reserve
Therefore, there are rumors in the market that Grayscale has sold 40,000 to 50,000 BTC in the market, but this is not true.
(Note: Grayscale bitcoin trust represents 0.00095655 BTC per share)
(Grayscale held a position of about 300647 BTC yesterday)
(Grayscale holds about 300,978 BTC today)
In fact, in the previous day, the scale of BTC managed by Grayscale was about 300647 BTC, and in the data released today, the BTC managed by it has increased to about 300978 BTC, which increased by about 331 BTC in a day. Sell, and you secretly increase your position.
Of course, due to the plunge of the currency price, the entire Grayscale investment portfolio floated about 400 million US dollars in a day, which cannot be described as miserable.
In response, Grayscale boss Barry Silbert commented:
"I'm picking up and that's why Bitcoin was invented."
Well, the agencies didn't seem to be frightened. Of course, it is also possible that Grayscale intentionally released two fake data charts. Who knows?