Research report | How to invest in crypto assets under extreme conditions?
Editor's Note: The original title was "How to Invest in Extreme Markets | TokenInsight"
The outbreak of the New Crown epidemic has greatly affected the real economies of countries around the world, and the global stock market has recently fallen into a severe shock. Under the dual pressures of the economic crisis and the financial crisis, the digital asset market was not immune.
Under extreme conditions, the degree of impact varies between various types of assets and exchanges. At this time, investors must choose high-quality assets with investment value to avoid air currency; overcome speculative psychology and adopt low-risk investment strategies; choose exchanges that have a high enough asset sedimentation ability and reasonable wind control in order to survive the extreme market smoothly To protect your rights.
- Opinion | BTC is likely to break $ 20,000 in 12 months, hedge funds begin to deploy cryptocurrencies significantly
- Behind "House N" in South Korea: Is Encryption Security Really Safe?
- Cryptocurrency rankings in the U.S. released! Richest cities hold $ 55,000 in crypto assets per capita
We will continue to update Blocking; if you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us!
Was this article helpful?
93 out of 132 found this helpful
- Five Questions on New Infrastructure: Blockchain plays an important role and investment volume is insufficient
- Bybit New Product Launch Conference-Anyway, have an appointment with you
- Major Korean Exchanges Announce "Cooperate with Investigation of Room N"
- Opinion | Under the epidemic, the "hidden disease" of the supply chain is exposed, blockchain + supply chain or "hidden machine"
- Global stablecoin may face regulatory storm, IOSCO has stepped in
- QKL123 market analysis | The liquidation of the "Mentougou" case is imminent, where is the nearly 140,000 bitcoin going? (0326)
- Baidu super chain escorted, Haidian blockchain government landing accelerated, strive for 150 scenes in October