1. "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" Author: If the government made money, should be used to purchase gold, silver and Bitcoin.
2.Compound general counsel: There are too many descriptions of "fraud" in ICO, and some projects are just doomed to fail in business concepts.
3. Data: The exchange's net bitcoin inflows have declined.
4. Survey report: 57% of traditional trading companies trade Bitcoin derivatives and 29% trade Ethereum derivatives.
5. Willy Woo: The profit margin of minted new coins is at an all-time low, which is a good sign of bottoming out.
6. Viewpoint: The Asian crypto derivatives and leveraged trading markets are developing rapidly, and the US and European markets are restricted due to regulatory issues.
7. Report: 97% of traditional companies are considering trading digital assets in the next two years.