In the face of weak currency prices and the pressure of halving BTC, cryptocurrency mining is ushering in a new round of turbulence and reshuffle.
Wu said that the blockchain is exclusively informed that the Baite mining pool under the universal computing power is currently being cleared. The computing power has dropped from more than 4,000 P in early March to the current about 200P. It will mainly develop small currency mining.
Baite mining pools BytePool.com and 1THash.top are all mining pools under the omnipotent computing power. Both of the two mining pools are ranked in the top ten, mainly with their own computing power. Some will be transferred to another mining pool. With the formation of several senior miners, one of the bosses is the former Jianan employee.
- Slow money in the encrypted world: Which assets and communities are most important in the next decade?
- What is the actual impact of the “Development of Bitcoin Mining” by the National Development and Reform Commission? Different opinions in the industry
- Encrypting the world's largest "net red" Telegram blockchain is coming soon
- HashQuark CEO Li Chen: Staking economy faces centralization risks, PoW+PoS is the mainstream
- How will the halving of BTC rewards affect miners and currency prices?
- The essence of mining is to give the platform the ownership step to the trader's long-term feedback behavior.
Some miners told Wu said that the blockchain staff said that the reason for the withdrawal was related to the lack of profitability of the mining pool and the lack of money. According to people familiar with the matter, Baxter ’s recent losses have been severe.
(Comparison of computing power of Baxter mine pool on April 6 and March 4)
The opposite of the traditional miners clearing the mining pool is that the exchange is aggressively entering the field of mining pools. Binance just announced that it will soon launch a mining pool, and formed a related team to recruit employees from the mining industry. Huobi and OK mining pools have also been operating frequently recently.
Binance CEO Zhao Changpeng said that the Binance mining pool will cover POW, POS and staking. In the future, the head exchange mining pool will lead other mining pools.