"Tim Draper firmly believes that the" severe "blockade and printing of money initiated by governments around the world may turn people to Bitcoin."
The famous venture capitalist Tim Draper believes that once the dust settles, the government of the world will print money to alleviate the impact of the new coronary pneumonia (COVID-19) pandemic. ).
- How to become a successful Bitcoin HODLer? Must have at least these three basic qualities
- When I bought Bitcoin for $18,000, the female billionaire regretted investing and called Bitcoin to deceive herself.
- Research Report: Can Bitcoin Be a Safe-Haven Asset?
- Market Analysis: ETH takes the lead in breaking through, and the Mavericks market is coming again?
- Babbitt Column | Bitcoin has experienced two extreme quotations in half a year. What do they have in common?
- Trump speech sends peace signal, bitcoin price falls
Draper predicts that traditional geographic boundaries will no longer make sense, which will stimulate people to start adopting frictionless cryptocurrencies.
Fear may be worse than the virus itself
According to "USA Today", the billionaire investor tweeted that shutting down the entire economy would result in more deaths than the virus itself. The information he expressed, although also supported by "Bitcoin Jesus" Roger Ver, is not consistent with those who are worried about the growing curve of the new coronary pneumonia pandemic.
In a recent interview, Draper once again emphasized his previous tweets, claiming that the government may take severe measures to deal with market conditions.
So far, nearly 4 billion people have been blocked in the world to prevent the spread of this deadly disease.
Replace currency printing with bitcoin
The venture capitalist pointed out the fact that the same batch of governments that essentially "assist the world economy" will stimulate and save the economy by supplementing the size of the currency. The Fed recently launched an unlimited quantitative easing policy to support the economy hit by the virus.
"Then they will print all this money to try to restore the economy after the economy is basically in trouble. Now they are trying to put money into the economy and flood it with a pile of money, and the value of this money will become more and more Less, "Draper said.
According to Draper, this will cause people to question whether they want dollars or BTC.
Earlier, he believed that cryptocurrencies would save the days after this crisis, not governments around the world. Meanwhile, billionaire Mike Novogratz, the founder of Galaxy Digital, predicts that 2020 may be the year of Bitcoin.