Reason: At the Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders' Meeting on May 4th, Buffett talked about Bitcoin again and said Bitcoin is a gambling tool with many frauds.
In this regard, the big V of the currency circle has commented on this, let's see what they say?
Morgan Creek co-founder Pomp:
- Opinion | Why do I believe Ethereum and Bitcoin are the two most important cryptocurrencies
- India staged the "94" tide, the encryption market plunged
- The currency was stolen 7,000 bitcoins. The analysis concluded that the intranet was hacked by long-time APT penetration, and the price of BTC was affected.
- The reason why the money was stolen was found! 7074 bitcoins were lost like this.
- Video|"8 Questions" ViaCion Yang Haipo: Code is an art, not a technology
- Frightened for 1 hour, BTC, BCH once again started to accelerate the rising channel, are you afraid or excited?
Buffett is afraid of bitcoin.
Bitcoin will destroy the entire system, which gives Buffett the system to create the most wealth ever.
However, every great empire will collapse, and Bitcoin will bring some people the wealth that even Buffett admires.
Look at multiple bitcoins.
Crypt currency lover Vivek:
Most of Buffett’s portfolio has banks around the world. Buffett has a $30 billion stake in the bank.
We should not be surprised that Buffett’s criticism of the fully transparent decentralized payment network (referred to here as Bitcoin).
Look at the multi-bitcoin and look at the empty bank.
Buffett’s investment in financial institutions by the end of 2017:
Wells Fargo, $29.28 billion
Bank of America, $20.66 billion
American Express, $15.06 billion
He has countless reasons to spread the bitcoin's FUD (note: FUD is afraid, uncertain, questioning the abbreviation of these three English words) to protect their wealth.
Don't worry, just buy Bitcoin.
Singapore high school graduates will receive a blockchain diploma
According to Bitcoinist.com, Singapore high school graduates will receive a digital certificate from this year. It uses blockchain technology to prove qualifications in a “simple and reliable way” through tamper-free certification.
Yuan Chang CEO Zhao Changpeng retweet and comment:
This generation (referring to students) is a blockchain aboriginal.
Do you think you are a blockchain aboriginal, an Internet aboriginal, or a telephone aboriginal, mailing the era of aborigines?
Ladies and gentlemen, let us think about it.
03 CoinDesk Media News
1. A new application on Apple's smartwatch allows users to pay using Bitcoin Lightning Network.
2. The chairman of the Japanese financial giant SBI Group and CEO Yoshitaka joined the Ripple Board of Directors.
—— End ——
Turn around every day and see the big coffee point of view, bringing you the freshest and most interesting points.
Source: Public Number wildflowers said, Author: Wang both March