Babbitt Cloud Summit | Where is the path to open finance to crack the bottleneck of DeFi development?
3.12 Under extreme market conditions, the transcripts delivered by DeFi are unsatisfactory. The three mountains of liquidity, risk control and governance are insurmountable, and Ethereum may have become the main bottleneck in the development of DeFi. This time we are facing the bottom dilemma, and the public chain is battling with each other. Who can become the next generation of DeFi infrastructure? Where is the open financial path? On April 13, the vibrant DeFi applications The Force Protocol, MakerDAO, Chainlink, and the future DeFi public chain IRISnet, than the original chain gathered together to discuss the DeFi development blueprint.
- To break the bottleneck of DeFi development, where is the open financial path? | Babbitt Cloud Summit
- Gemini co-founder: The new crown virus pandemic will become a historic turning point for Bitcoin
- Featured | What happens if you inherit 55,000 bitcoins?
- Analysis of investor behavior using MVRV indicators: ETH contains downside risks, and BSV is relatively speculative
- In April, China's blockchain standard construction speeds up the application of large-scale landing and adds another puzzle
- "Epic" fund CXC issued a new currency: claimed to be zero-cost mining, actually paid back in 19 years
- Technical Guide | How does Poka's NPoS mechanism work?