Heisenberg Capital, a venture capital firm led by early credit digital currency adopters Max Keizer and Stacy Herbert, said Bitcoin's dominance will continue to grow.
The company hinted that the altcoin still lacks viable use cases or lacks a reliable value proposition. "As the BTC climbs to $100,000, we believe that everything except BTC will die."
- In 2019, the cottage currency frequently moves, and the value of more than 20 currencies doubles.
- Don't wait! The altcoin spring will not come
- 78% of the cottage currency hit a three-month low, is it worth investing?
- "Bitcoin ten years" smashed the entire currency circle, it is time to re-recognize BTC!
- There is no doubt about Bitcoin's safe-haven properties. Will there be spring in the altcoin?
- 40% of the altcoin losses exceed 90%, can BTC return to 12000 to drive the market?
Most of the top 20 crypto assets in 2013 no longer exist, and ETH, XMR and EOS tokens have replaced Namecoin, Peercoin and Feathercoin, all of which were once smash hit digital currencies. These little-known projects have not only disappeared from the public's memory, but some projects have been completely abandoned, and their token value has disappeared.
In addition, Max Keizer said: "Bitcoin and gold, like traditional French currency, are a 'safe haven' asset."
He believes that once the market generally acknowledges this fact, as capital moves to bitcoin, the value of the asset may exceed its historical highest level. (Mars Finance)