Heisenberg Capital, a venture capital firm led by early credit digital currency adopters Max Keizer and Stacy Herbert, said Bitcoin's dominance will continue to grow.
The company hinted that the altcoin still lacks viable use cases or lacks a reliable value proposition. "As the BTC climbs to $100,000, we believe that everything except BTC will die."
- alarm! "Cottage season" is coming?
- Why does Bitcoin leave the altcoin behind?
- In this round of bull market, you may not be able to wait for the outbreak of the altcoin
- The top 5 “fraud coins” in the first half of the year, the lowest increase of 1400%
- Data show: Bitcoin daily return volatility hit a new high since the beginning of 2018
- Don't wait! The altcoin spring will not come
Most of the top 20 crypto assets in 2013 no longer exist, and ETH, XMR and EOS tokens have replaced Namecoin, Peercoin and Feathercoin, all of which were once smash hit digital currencies. These little-known projects have not only disappeared from the public's memory, but some projects have been completely abandoned, and their token value has disappeared.
In addition, Max Keizer said: "Bitcoin and gold, like traditional French currency, are a 'safe haven' asset."
He believes that once the market generally acknowledges this fact, as capital moves to bitcoin, the value of the asset may exceed its historical highest level. (Mars Finance)