Decentralized Ethereum staking protocol ssv.network announces mainnet launch plan, expected to achieve permissionless full operation in Q4 of this year.
Ethereum staking protocol, ssv.network, to launch mainnet in Q4 this year for full permissionless operation.
Decentralized Ethereum staking infrastructure ssv.network has released a schedule for the launch of its mainnet, which will be rolled out in four phases, including pre-launch, limited launch, launch, and permissionless launch. According to ssv.network, the first phase of the mainnet launch will begin in early Q2 2023, and by Q4 2023, the network will be ready for a full permissionless launch.
- A Summary of Projects Using OP Stack
- If BlackRock’s Bitcoin ETF is approved, which projects will be the winners behind it?
- What is the current status of the transition from classical DeFi projects to RWA MakerDAO?
- Introducing the Bitcoin Script Project: Grasping the Pulse of Bitcoin Development Amidst the Noise
- How to Choose the Financing Method and Legal Documents for Web3.0 Blockchain Project Financing?
- What is the development direction of the new NFT project with the Azuki crash and BAYC debut?
- dYdX Chain’s public testnet will officially launch at 01:00 (Beijing time) on July 6th.