Since 2016, France’s cryptocurrency-related fraud investigation has increased by 14,000%
French stock market regulator Autorite des march (AMF) wrote in a new annual report released on May 7 that the number of surveys related to fraudulent cryptocurrency quotes surged by more than 14,000% in 2018 compared to 2016.
In this report, AMF pointed out that in 2018, the number of online fraud-related queries related to cryptocurrencies has soared from more than 2,600 in 2016.
The AMF also noted that the number of fraudulent online offers in other industries such as Forex and Binary Options has declined significantly. In 2016, there were 3,768 fraudulent quotations on foreign exchange and binary options investments, and in 2018 this number has dropped to 968.
- Why is stable currency the future of blockchain?
- Analysis of the price of Ethereum on May 7
- Bitcoin price analysis on May 7
Forex, Diamond and Password Fraud Quotes Chart <br /> According to this report, since March 2018, AMF has issued public warnings to 118 password-related bad actors, bringing the total to 154.
In April of this year, AMF issued a public warning to Kuvera France, a company that provides training courses and software for cryptocurrency and foreign exchange market investment.
Horizontally compared to other countries, the Financial Services and Markets Authority of Belgium has previously updated a blacklist of cryptocurrency-related websites involving fraud, reaching a total of 120.
Remarks: Bitcoin86 manuscript article, please indicate the source. The article is an independent view of the author and does not represent the standing position.
- Buffett regrets missing Google, Amazon, and he will regret the miss of Bitcoin in the future.
- Wave field reveals key vulnerabilities that could lead to blockchain collapse
- Why do bitcoin miners have a few days of sorrow every month?
- Buffett hates the three main reasons for bitcoin
- Bitcoin developer Pieter Wuille released two new BIPs and is expected to implement Taproot in the next soft fork
- Investment institutions: Bitcoin will climb to 100,000 US dollars, the altcoin will "dead"
- Ethereum price analysis on May 6